Chapter 5 By Mel_Sike

Gaege's PoV:

Ashley: Gaege!

I heard her from behind, steps rushing to chase mine and I ignore her voice calling me. I could hear her getting near to me then suddenly she managed to grab my wrist and I roughly pulled it back off from her.

Me: What else do you want from me?!

Ashely: Look... I'm sorry for everything okay? Can we just... start things back?

Me: Start things back?!

I scoffed and wipe off my face with my right hand.

Me: Are you out of your mind, Ash?! I saw you too at the back of the hall, slipping tongues in each others throat!

Ashley: What past let it past, Gaege! Please..

Me: Your crazy, get off my face hoe.

I clashed my shoulders with her and walked away, to wherever I cant see her face again in this school. She's crazy, maybe even mental enough to go to a damn hospital!

When I say no, I really mean it!

I was out of my mood and there was no longer a smile on my face. I decided to bring myself to the library since its more quite and peaceful.

After entering the library, I got myself traveling each shelves and randomly read every tittle of a book. I'm not that interested into reading words, some titles are also complicated to be  pronounced.

I  stopped in front of this one book and pulled it out to have a close look at it's cover. Flipping Through the pages, there was no pictures of course, just sentences. Probably you need to use your "imagination" to see the scene.

I look up from the book and notice someone on my left. She was sitting on the floor, writing notes from a book of course. She was sitting at the end of the shelves and the window above her head shone a slight, bright sun ray towards her. So I can see her beautiful face clearly. She had Earphones on too.

I place back the book I was holding back onto the shelves and walk towards her and peak at what she's reading.

Me: What are you reading, Y/n? Don't you find it boring?

she took off one of her earphones and let out a sigh.

Y/n: You know, this thing called an exam existed and we're having one next week. Aren't you suppose to be studying too?

Me: Do I look like I'm interested in nerd work?

Y/n: Its your future, Gaege.

Little that she know that my future is with me now.

Me: Whatcha listening?

I snatch one of her earphones from her and put it in my left ear.

Y/n: What the, hey!

Me: You can take the other piece. Share at least.

She rolled her eyes and put on the other piece into her left ear. A smile automatically carved on my face, the frown earlier some how magically disappeared.

The song "Secrets by OneRepublic" started to play. I felt calm and this song somehow suite our situation now. 

(HEY its Juicyfruitedits here Mel says to listen to this song while reading the next scene, its worth it so u can feel it.)

Slowly, I tried to reach for her hand while she was writing and I successfully hold it, caressing the surface of her hand with my thumb.

I notice her looking up to my face when I was leaning against the shelves. I heard her scoff and surprisingly, she hold my hand back then continue on her writing. I immediately felt butterflies.

We stayed like that as long as the music continued to play. She leaned beside my shoulder as she write down her notes. I had my chance to smell her soft hair, making my heart to beat in a different way.

I started imagining that one day, after this whole school end, will she  accept me if I go on one knee? I want to be by her side forever, I want to stare at the cute smile as long as i want. I want to make sure she's safe in front of my eyes.

But... will she accept me?

The song ended and there was now silence. I look down at her hand, still holding on each other and I smile softly.

Me: Your cute...

She sit up straight and let go of the grasp as i can see her cheeks flushed red. She was like awake from being hypnotized, blinking her eyes a few times and look down at her hand.

Y/n: I....

Me: If only we could be like that...everyday.

She got up, packing her stuff and took the earphone away from me. I stand up and look at her.

Me: Y/n-

Y/n: I'm sorry Gaege, I'm not ready to date a bully...

she walked off leaving me behind standing alone. I slip both my hands in my pocket and chuckled on my own.

I think she's my True Love.

HENLO PEOPLES HIPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR, ILL BE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER NEXT WEEK CAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL EXAMS FOR 2 DAY STRAIGHT ;( ~juicyfruitedits