Chapter 6 By Mel_Sike

1 Week later

Gaege's PoV:

All around me was almost dead silence. Mouths were zipped, eyes focused on the paper while we could hear Miss Sue's footsteps, walking back to her table after rounding around the class. The tapping sound of her heels stopped, then there was a slight screech of her pulling her chair to take a seat.

My mind was a bit fogged and I couldn't stop bouncing my leg, tapping my own forehead and not taking my eyes off my blank paper. No use to regret cause I'm the one who's to lazy to study.

Gosh, exams are just total brain torture! If I turn the other page, which was the last , the question is even more complicated and hard! F**k me, dead! I look up from my paper towards the person in front of me. I could see his back but I know who it is.

Me: Psst, Eddie! *whisper tone*

I tapped his chair a few times, loud enough for him to hear me.

Eddie: Do it yourself, pendejo.

I sighed and lean back against my chair, starring at my clean paper that was still not filled with answers. Mom's going to kill me for sure if I fail.

I look to my left to check on her. Usually she's done by this time. But I found her dozing off with her head on two of her arms on the table. Her face was facing me and I chuckled all of a sudden.

she's cute... should I wake her?

Miss Sue: 30 minutes left for you to answer today's paper.

I look at Y/n then back on her paper. she was on the edge of finishing it, or as you can say was at the last page. Till I guess she passed out.

She must be tired...somehow I knew the fact that she stayed up all night for this exam.

Me: Psst, Y/n! Wake up!

I said as if I acted like I was writing down on my paper. Don't wanna get caught. But still, she's not awake yet.

I know for this past few days she struggled and studied hard for this exam. You can tell from there that this exam is quite important to her to achieve what so ever. She'll probably be disappointed if she failed.

And I ain't letting that happened.

I took the cap off my pen then looked around to see as if there's looking at us. Once the cost was clear, I threw the cap onto her head as hard as I can. She immediately woke up and looked down at her paper.

I could hear her cuss underneath her breath then she began to pick up her pen and continued answering the paper. A smile carved on my face and I felt relief till I realized...

I'm still stuck at the same damn question!!!

Time Skipped..After The Exam

Y/n's PoV:

I walk side by side down the hallway between Eddie and Grant, discussing about the previous paper and probably exchanging some of our answers.

  Eddie: Wait, wait, it was C? I thought the answer was A!

Me: Be logic, hermano. How come it's C? Grant what did you answered?

Grant: Ummm, which question?

Me: Number 16.

Grant: I can't barely remember, haha! By the way, say you fell asleep in class earlier.

Eddie: Yeah, did you stay up late again?

Me: Yup, glad that one thud on my head woke me. It was-

Grant: That was Gaege's doing. I saw it.

Eddie stopped walking and looked at us both.

Eddie: Gaege? Him?

Grant; Y-yeah, I saw him a few times trying to wake her up.

I look in front of me and notice him looking at me the same way with a smile. But he quickly look away and acted like he wasn't starring at me earlier.

Grant; I think he likes you...

Me: Pfft, get out of here!

Eddie: Guey, if that pendejo wants my sister he has to go through me and a few things! One is that he....

I ignored Eddie as his voice started to slowly get muffled to me. I kept my eyes on him, wondering what's on his mind. He's gaze turned towards me then he smiled.

He started to mouth the words "How's exam"? and I put a thumbs up. I mouthed back a thank you then asked about his. He figured a gun with his finger and put the 'muzzle' beside his head, sticking his tongue out and chuckled.

His friends came and he talked to them whilst putting back on his letterman jacket. They walked pass us heading the opposite way and i noticed that Gaege took a few glances at me while leaving.

I was wondering, at first he always disturb me and mock me with all sorts of names. Now he's...helping me? Why is he? Or...is what Grant said was true? Does he like me? No way, haha....

Right?

hey guys juicyfruitedits here, sorry this took a lot longer than it should have to get published, life got crazy all of a sudden and I couldn't get around to it, but I'm back to this story well kind of, I'm still really busy :P, but I want to thank Mel SO FUCKING much for writing chapter 6 I had a family emergency at the time and couldn't so go show Mel some love on her Wattpad pls DO IT, that's all I had to say so BYE! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!