Chapter 4 made by Juicyfruitedits

The Next Day Y/n PoV:

I hear my alarm go off, so I reach for my phone to read the time and throw my pillow over my face (6:35 am)

Me: UGHHH it's too early!

I hear Eddie knock on my door and he opens it slowly

Eddie: Mañana Hermana... (morning sis)

Me: *exhales* Mañana (morning)

Eddie walked next to my bed and sat at the edge, while I sit up in bed grabbing my phone.

Eddie: What time did you go to bed Y/n?

Me: 1:30 am, I didn't get to finish all my homework so I'm heading to school early to finish it so I'm taking the car.

Eddie: Okay, the keys are on the kitchen counter.

Me: Gracias (Thanks)

Eddie nodded his head and left my room. I get up out of bed, even though I don't want too.

I go over and to my closet and decided to just pick out something comfy, I grabbed my Panic! At the disco shirt and black ripped jeans with my all black vans and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I just grab a banana and the keys to the car. I go towards the garage door and pick up my backpack and my thrasher hoodie and go to the car and drive to school

At School

I arrive at school, it's 7 am so not very many kids here yet, manly teachers.

I pull up next to this all black Dodge challenger hellcat redeye, I recognize it, but from we're?

YES IM TALKING ABOUT GAEGES CAR!  Im a huge car and motorcycle nerd can ya tell Ik the exact car brand that's a Dodge Challenger hellcat redeye ;) I'm actually taking a advance auto mechanic class in highschool, collage goal is to be a auto mechan...

YES IM TALKING ABOUT GAEGES CAR!  Im a huge car and motorcycle nerd can ya tell Ik the exact car brand that's a Dodge Challenger hellcat redeye ;) I'm actually taking a advance auto mechanic class in highschool, collage goal is to be a auto mechanic a/n~ juicyfruitedits

I step out of my car still staring at the car next to me. I just shrug it off and head into the school. I go to my locker first before heading to the library.

True love? (Juicyfruitsnakcs X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara