chapter 14

Serena pov

I was deciding on what to wear on the pack celebration when i heard some one knock on my door. I went to find out who it was and saw Lucy. She engulfed me in a hug and congradulated me for being the Minevra new pack trainer. After we had a little talk and her her rushimg to go answer the front door i went back to my closet to pick out something to wear tonigth shortlyafter i picked out a black tigths and GT shirt some one knocked on my door and instead of it being Lucy this time it was Alexandra.

Alexandra pov

After catching up with Lucy i went up to Serena room and knocked on her door. I could see the look of ahock and suprise on her face as she looked at me and i just smiked at her in return saying “ i missed.my advance class partner in school today and came to check on her”. She smiled at my words and opened her door more for me to come in.

I have never actually been inside her room before. It looks nive witj the dark red. She went over the balcony and called me over and i couldn't help but pull of a joke with her.

“Is the part where you kill me and throw me off the balcony.”

She laughed just as i aimed for i love her laugh i could listen to it like music to senses.

She had a smile on her fave for awhile  before she got lost in her thougths for a bit and then she asked something that ticked me out.

“Am i a worthy person to be apart of the Minevra pack Alexandra ?”

“Serena i may have only known you for short awhile so far but i do know this you are a truly amazing person and so far everyone in yoir pack loves you feom i have heard feom.those you have talked to and you have been in the pack for a week and you beat the pack trainer in kombat today disn't you. You are definetly worthy enough to be in Minevra and it's wolf pack.”

“Thank you Alexandra. I really neede an uo lift are you xoming to tje bofire today? Please say yes please” Serena says

“Of course. I actually wanted to ask you if you'd go with me sincing i have only been back home in Minevra for the same amout of days as you. I may have grown up here but this place is certainly foriegn to me” i reply

She answers with “I'd love to go with you”

Alexandra: great come down when you've finished getting ready. We can have some tea with Lucy and leave in an hoirs time.

Serena: okay thanks

Alexandra: no problem

The two spend the next hour with Lucy joking around and just having fun with new memories being made