Chapter 20

Alexandra pov

Training grounds at the manor with Michael.

Michael: you've gotten better. More faster.

Alexndra: back at the academy we train two hours a day to pick up speed to figth against mortal hunters.

Michael: hhmm, so you are gonna tell me what's on your mind and the reason to why you called me to come over and not to speak over the phone.

Alexandra: tell me about pure hybrids.

Michael: why would you want to kmow about that?

Alexandra: call it pursuing of personal interst on my side.

Michael: fine. A hybrid is an ultimate. One that should never exist.

Alexandra: why?

Michael: well it would be destructive i mean a being that powerful could be really dangerous. It could take us all out. Mortals and supernaturals alike.

Alexandra: but how come witches and vampires are allowed to be.

Michael: because witches have a trait in their blood. The Magic of their blood coursing through their vain forms links with us if we are bonded soulmates. Kind of like your grandparents your grand father was a vampire and grand mother was a witch. She lived as long as he and when her time came she went with him. They were joined the two body and soul. Love and heart.

Alexandra: and if a vampire with magical blood was bonded to another type of supernatural. Say a werewolf for example.

Michael: not possible. It's forbidden.

Alexandra:.why. why would that be forbidden.

Michael: because it is to dangerous. It goes against all our laws. The laws of the ancient one's.

Alexandra: and if their was ever a bond like that to ever existed what would happen to it to those involved in it.

Michael: Alexandra, just... Just forget about it okay.

Alexandra: what would happen to them Michael?

Michael (sighs): they would be killed.

Alexandra was devastated he didn't want that to happen. He didn't want to lose Serena just because of thier bond to one another. He knew what to do but just needed a little more time. More time to be with her her. To reveal to her what he never would with another. Once he tells her of the bond, their bond all he will have to do is connect with her. She would be able to do all the things he could do as a vampire. She would be immortal and of course a much faster runner in the wolf pack but most of all their eternal vow to one another that is were the block lies and he won't be able to shield it in.

Serena pov

something is up.. I don't know what it is but i can feel it. Alexandra been acting different around more protective of sorts he won't let me out of his site for then an half hour. He has even taken to walk past my classes that i don't have with bim every fifteen minutes. As soon as the bell rings he is outside waiting for me. It is'nt frustrating or anything but it is kind of well weird. I like having Alexsandra around really i do but i really like to know what's got him so worked up. I nean all i want is too... No, no, no this needs to stop i am taking this to far. Alexsandra and i are friends i shpuldn't medal around like this. It's his life if he wanted someone to help out he would just say so.

I have been lost in my thougths for over an hour now and still haven't gotten dressed for the Autumn fest celebration. A ball well of course i can't show up in thigths or a lose shirt looks like it's time to pull out some of my dresses Elisia and some of my other female pack member made me do some shopping with them to find the perfect dress apparently. They of course made me try out almost every dress in the stores till they landed on a first glance and immediate agreement to the dress i am laying on my bed rigth now. I am not one for ball gowns or dresses but i must say this is a work of art.

 I am not one for ball gowns or dresses but i must say this is a work of art

It's elegant, not to buffy that you would bump into stuff as you walk. It left me feeling confident as if this dress shows i have no insecurities that i rise up even i appear to have been left with out my other half. I have given it some thougth with me being rejected i don't have a mate sighs perhaps i... Uhg i don't maybe i'd have a chance to find happiness here in Minevra. I mean everything here been going great i have an amazing pack, i became a pack trainer so that helps me even more to connect the rest of the pack memebers, i have true friends now not those snobby stuck up asses like my last pack. I even have family here i never realized it but even my wolf found peace here. As if i am finally where i belong a place i can home.