Chapter 18

It's been four weeks since the bonfire and everyone loves Serena and Alexandra to bits. Alexandra and Serena have gotten to know each other more and have become attached to one another. Serena is doing great in her new pack trainer position that she has settled in. It allows to bond stronger with everyone in the pack.

Alexandra and Serena are in History class rigth now working on their new assignment.

Serena; so we have to research some history of Minevra dating back to early ages and present the information we have found.

Alexandra: we have three days to hand in our chosen topics so Mr Zaven can approve it.

Serena: so we can't tje project at my place today then.

Alexandra: actually why don't we go over to my place.

Serena: ohhh.... You sure?

Alexandra: yeah, my parents won't be there anyways we will have the whole place to ourselves.

Serena: Okay then, i guess i will just follow behind your car then.

Alexandra: mhm, so what's the story behind your bike any way? I mean why a bike and not a car?

Serena: have you never been on a bike before?

Alexandra: no, i have prefered my car. why?

Serema: well i kind of both the bike for a handful reasons actually.

1. I needed to get around fast without using my wolf form because of the amount of humans that lived around my old pack.

2. My old pack never let me ride with them to school the always tried to make me walk all the way.

3. I love the feeling when you sit on a bike and the wind just blows through you. Even when i don't have a helmet on the feeling of the wind bloeing through my hair is amazing.

4. It's easier to use and great for rush hours in traffic.

Alexandra: huh, never saw it that way but you also just pionted out another reason to how awful your last pack was. I wish i could just go there and rip theirs heads of for bringing so much pain into your life.

Serena: aww that's sweet but i am pretty sure you will go to jail for that. Murder is a crime. Even if you kill a bunch of hippies from my old pack it still a crime to the eyes of the world. All though the world be a lot better of with out them.

Alexandra: It will be a crime if i get caugth doing the killing. Vamoire speed remember the will never know what hit them or in this case riped them to shreads.

Serena: look on the brigth side i moved to Meria because if them. I have a ehole better life here. I am the pack trainer. I get to live with my grandfather and Lucy. I even got lucky with having you in my life now.

Akexandra: (she said she is luckly to have in her life. I feel like my whole body has gone into sparks. She may even start to fall in love with me like how i am falling in love with her.)

Serena: hey, you okay there? You seemed lost for a minute as you just stared at me.

Alexandra:( i could stare at you for an eternity and never get tired of you) oh yes sorry i was thinking of some stuff.

Serena: mhm, alrigth so i will follow you from behind as we head to your house.

Alexandra: sure

The drive to Alexandra place was long . Sincing it was on the other side of town completely opposite side of the Whetherhoff manor Serena stays at.

Of course though Alexandra kept a quick eye on Serena as she drove behind him on her bike. To him she looked so free riding on her bike. Even though she had her helmet on he could tell she was enjoying the long drive with the wind blowing through her as she cut through it with speed.

All Alexandra do was admire her and perfect she was. He always notices the tiny things about her that no ine else does. How she always smikes when she hears stories from others or how her eyes darken when she is happy or how it turns to a ligther shade when she is sad or angry. For everyone else it is the opposite their eyes brigthen when their happy and darken when the are angry and sad.

For her though she is a whole other version of a person. She is strong, though but kind. Loving and caring. She is out spoken and quit at moments when everything just flow. She is like no one else. She is unique to Alecandra.

When they arrived to Alacandra place to saw it was sligthy bigger than the Whetherhoff manor was a mistake. It looked like a castle.

Serena: wow, this place is amazing.

Alexandra: yup, this is home. It's been the family since it was first built. Your family manor and my family manor were the first two buildings to be built in Minevra actually.

Serena: really?

Alexandra: yes, actually it said to be that our to families were always friend through out each generation since Minevra had been built. Two of the most strongest families in Minevra.

Serena: we should add something about our to families in our history assigment.

Alexandra: that's a great idea.

They both head and go straigth to the library. The wall of the front entrance was made of oak as for the other room there wear all covered im velvet carpert. The library was big like the one in the Whetherhoff manor. They went to wotk quickly looking for books on Minevra and it's history.

After all the books were collected rhey went to sit at the window seat in the library and began reading their collected books. Both of them writing down what ever interesting facts they could find in their separate note books.

By the time they were done. It was pass seven and it was pretty dark out. As they walking towards the front door Alexandra kept on arguing the fact that he should at least drive drive Serena back sincing it was so dark outside.

Alexandra: it's not safe to drive at nigth. You won't be able to see the road properly with your helmet on.

Serena: i won't be wearing my helmet actually and i am a wolf. Seeing in the dark is nothing to me.

Alexandra: oh soory. I didn't know that. (he says as he rubs the back of hos neck)

Serena: mhm, alrigth bye i will see you on Monday then.

Alexandra; wait why Monday and not tomorrow?

Serena: i will be training the pups in the pack in the morning during school hours so i have been given the day of from school.

Alexandra: ohh. (he tried not to sound to sad about it and also at the fact she was leaving now to go home. He wanted her to stay. To hold her close and tell her about the bond but he knew it was not time yet. A few more days prehaps. Just a few more days.  )

He watched as she drove off in her bike and out of his sigth. Sighing at the fact he will have to go to school tommorow and not see her face for the whole day ir even hear her sweet vioce.