Chapter 1

Today was an odinary day for me or at least i thougth.Wake up 4 am in the moring go for my run start my daily work out routine,climb a few trees. Get back to the pack house shower.Cook for the whole pack.[yeah, you read rigth i have to cook for the whole pack of 90 werewolves. I honestly still don't know how i do it]

I just finish making the last batch of bacon when my brother and his friends come down.As usual the name calling starts my brother calls me a dog while his friend Mason calls me a mutt then George adds on to that insult calling me a stinking mutt! . By the way never call a werewolf dog or mutt its very insulting. I just role my eyes and go to my room to get my bag for school.

As i am leaving i see my younger sister Ashley making out with some guy against the front door. Instead of kindly asking them to move i make my way to the back door and go to get my bike from the shed.Normally every one keeps their vechicles in garage but since everyone bullies me and treats me like an outcast i have to keep my bike in the shed.

Normally every one keeps their vechicles in garage but since everyone bullies me and treats me like an outcast i have to keep my bike in the shed

I have a DR1000-bmw sports bike. If you are wondering were I got such an expensive bike from. I use some of my inheritance money my parents gave me access to the account on my 11 birthday party. I guess they knew I would use it responsibly. 

I always like to come to school early so I can enjoy some silence when I sit on the bleachers on the football field to sketch. My father and I always use to paint and sketch together while talking about our day. It was our way of relaxing together after full day schedule.

I have no friends in school due to some members of my pack spreading rumours about me. I don't mind being alone though it helps me focus more on myself and my duty as beta of the pack. I head to my locker  and find someone spray painted the word "slut" in red. I didn't even bother because just two months ago someone used my locker door as a punching bag denting right threw. It had to be a werewolf.

I just opened my locker and blue paint splashed all over me. Who ever planned this didn't do a very good job because the two lockers on either side of me had paint slipping threw the gaps entering there locker as well. I looked into my locker to see all my textbooks and assignments  destroyed guess I have to do them all over again. I closed my locker and headed straight to the nearest bathroom to clean up before heading of to office to explain my situation with my locker. Luckily I won't have any trouble with my teachers with handing in my assignments due this week because I always have a good record when it comes to school. 

At the end of the day I just wanted to go for a run in my wolf form to let out some steam. I got home parked my bike in the shed shifted into my wolf form with my clothes I learnt own my own how to shift in my wolf form without tearing my clothes makes it easier than carrying a pair of clothes .

I ran straight to my favourite spot near the stream to relax. I must have been there for more than two hours because it was already nightfall. As I was returning to the pack house the scent of freshly cut grass, and strong Lenteric mens cologne with a hit of white chocolate. this means my mate is close by.  

Theirs a rustle of leaves towards my right when I turn to look I see a black wolf with dark brown eyes. I immediately knew who it was alpha Keiran Mane from my pack. He was te only one with those eyes. I knew he was my mate but I didn't feel any emotions to connect with him. He went behind a tree to shift and came back in plain shorts and a black V-neck shirt . I just shifted in front of him because I already had my clothes on. He had a look of shock on his face first then his expression turned to confusion then disgust and hated.

I knew what was going to happen. He walked up to me and slapped me. I was in a little pain but healed quickly turning my head back to him. He was taken back at the glare I gave him then his face turned into a smirk. He walked right up to me and his next words hit me like a dagger but I didn't really care.

I alpha KEIRAN MANE REJECT YOU SERENA WETHERHOFF AS LUNA AND MY MATE. There was a slight burn in my chest but I ignored it and responded with a smile. I ACCEPT and with that I walked away.

When I made it back to the house I went straight to my room and started writing letters to the werewolf council members  and Keirans dad explaining my reasons for leaving the pack and that they should come over to the pack house 9 am tomorrow because knowing Keiran he is gonna try and exile me making me look like the bad guy so he won't get in trouble with the rest of the pack.