Chapter 19

Serena pov

"Where are we going exactly Alexandra? I mean you just call late at nigth saying to be ready at nine am sharp and that we going on a little suprise trip through town to see all the changes. Don't me wrong i like the idea but next time don't call so late at nigth okay. My brain is still fuzzy from sleep." Serena says to Alexandra as he drives to town.

"sorry but i guess i didn't really think about the time when i called you. I was lost in my thougths that i didn't even know what time it was." Alexandra responds

Serena: mmphh

Alexandra: so what do you wanna do first?

Serena: i don't even understand we are doing this in the place.

Alexandra: i have something to confess later and i wanted to spend the day with you.

Serena: did you kill someone?

Alexandra: what no ! Why would you say something like that?

Serena: just checking. If you did kill someone i will help you get rid of the body.

Alexandra: i didn't kill anyone Serena. I just need you to listen and understand when i do say what i have to say.

Serena: okay

They spend their time going around town doing everthing they could possibly think off. Trying out different food snacks and just walking around having a good time together.

When Alexandra finally built up the courage to ask. He let the words out.

Now, now my readers i am sure you are a bit confused so lets take it back a bit.

Alexandra pov
Previous day

Alexandra and his parents were sitting around together in the lounge when all of a sudden Alexandra's mom asks him if he is bringing anyone to the Autumn fest ball next week Friday that all being alike with be.

My mind immediatly goes to the image of Serena and having her go with me. I only answer her with i will see which gives her flick of joy in her eyes. My parents know i have met my soulmate and that my time to be with her before i introduce her to them. Which is great and all but i am not to sure how they will react to her being a werewolf and her having a previous mate bond also now that she has been rejected her.

He doesn't want them to be negative of it. After all he already so in love with her and he has only known her for four months. Four months of him wanting to tell her about the bond. Of him just wanting her around all the time, just wanting to kiss her. Now he has a chance. He will tell her after the festvile.

Now back to the present.

Will you go to the Autmn ball with me?

I looked to see her expresion but i only saw confusion. Untill she says. "You know i have only been here for a few months and in just this small amount is the most i have gone out. In my old pack i hardly ever did anything."

Alexandra: well then i guess you truly are in the rigth place. Minevra has you on a whole new stone.

Serena: i guess so and by the way Alexandra you should know that i would of said yes to you all along. You are technically the closest person i know to feel comfortable with going with. My pack mates are all flirty with me. Plus you are my friend i would bd glad to go with you.

Alexandra: (Friend, that tensed me up a bit. She still just sees me as a friend. I guess i am going to have change that at the ball now aren't i) great pick you up at six then.

Serena: sure, now where were we. Ohhh, rigth Lucy asked me if......

As time flies by they still grow more closer with Alexandra taking in all he can when he is with Serena. As he got home later that afternoon he went straight to his room to finish up his reading. Lately Alexandra been trying to find any knowledge of the past where a vampire and werewolf were bonded together. So far he had come up with nothing. He was tempted to ask his father but saw not to at this moment.

So he went to only other person he could think of Micheal Eron. One of the ancient ones. Whi also happens to be one of the most oldest vampires in Minevra.

Serena pov

Why am i getting this feeling of a bond joining be and Alexandra. I have in Minevra for months now and every time i am with him i feel connected as if he eases me away from everything in my life. From my past, my worries and just leaves to feel peaceful and free in his presence. I can say the the most stupidest thing around him and he just puts it up to discussions so we would debate on it. Even when we are debating he always finds a way for us to meet a break piont together to be joint and equal.

I know i shouldn't but i kinda wish Alexandra was my mate and not that git of an alpha from my old pack. But of course that is forbidden werewolves and vampires can never be together. There can be peace between the two but if bonded together it could arise problems with all ancient ones. I don't what type of problems but i remember my father telling me stories his father had told him from before when he was young. About ancient laws forbidding the joining of two supernatural creatures. Vampires and werewolves to exact are not allowed. If a hybrid was created by the bound war would start and tides would turn.

Hybrid are extremely dangerous. It is allowed that we have ancestrial blood magic from bounded witches and wizards but if ever a vampire and werewolf hybrid is born their would would be no control. It will be dangerous to all kind. The hybrid would be borm with eternal power. Power that could destroy and wipe out many.

Personally i see no wrong in the bonds my parents always thougth it was okay to be bounded to someone of any sorts. Longest the bond is true and flared. My bond with Keiran was none of these. It was as if non excisent emotion. Just pulse no feelings at all. I wonder if prehaps the moon goddess made a mistake with me and Keiran. If maybe i may have a chance to find my real soulmate. A wolf mate can't have a child with anyone else unless bonded it resolves in our blood to be matched with our chosen mate.