valkyrae | four

requested!

   YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RAE was a secret to the world, only a few people knew, people like imane, janet, and celine since the five of you lived together. your relationship with rae begin about a year ago and at first, you were just friends but things quickly turned more serious.

   "hello stranger." corpse's raspy voice rang in the proximity chat, his black astronaut lighting up.

   "everyone this is my friend y/n. say hi y/n." rae smiled as she introduced you. every time she would get to do that she would smile widely, it always reminded her how lucky she was to be the only one to know someone as amazing of a person like you and let alone date you.

   "hi y/n!" the majority of the lobby repeats it after the brunette.

   "hey guys." you smiled at the camera as you adjusted the microphone closer to your mouth.

   "i'm sykkuno." the dark green character came closer to you, it had a green scarf around its neck and the word 'sykkuno' could be read over it.

   "i love your character's aesthetic sykkuno! your scarf's really cute." you pointed out to him which he thanked with a low chuckle in his voice.

   "thank you, I like your pirate look. it gives of jack sparrow vibes." he complimented and you gasped.

   "I'm glad someone noticed! I just rewatched the movie a few days ago." you were shocked that someone had noticed that your character kinda looked like jack sparrow from the movie, even without the hair and bottle of rum. the two of you continued to chat about the movie and touching other personal topics along the way.

   rae was happy that you blended in quite well with the others, joyful to be hearing your voice nonstop and she expressed that to her chat. the viewers were quick to say that you seemed to be talking with sykkuno not just about the game and movies, but sharing personal stuff.

   and so rae was no longer concentrating on your cheery voice, her attention fell onto sykkuno's words as she realized that he was clearly interested in you, she could hear it in his voice . rae scowled at the sight, her jaw clenched and a heavy breath leaving her lips.

   "okay, calm down sykkuno. y/n's mouth will fall off eventually." rae said but the boy didn't pay attention, he just continued your conversation about your home towns.

.
.
.
.

   you ended your stream after answering some questions that came it with the few donations then went ahead to join imane downstairs, helping her making diner for five of you. nothing too fancy just fried rice made from yesterday's dinner's leftovers.

   "can you get the soy sauce from the fridge?" you asked imane, pointing at the fridge with the knife carefully.

   "it's in my room, just a sec." she said, wiping her hand in a kitchen towel and took off to her room.

   "in your room?" a confused look plastered across your face as the knife slipped out from your hand.

   "i ordered sushi this morning and they didn't send enough soy sauce!" she explained as she ran up the stairs. shaking your head you pick the knife back up and finish chopping the veggies.

   you suddenly felt rae's arms wrap around you. she hugged you from behind, her face buried in the crook of your neck. her lips brushed across your skin lovingly, her teeth gently sinking into your causing you to laugh and put the knife down.

   "i really love you, babe, so much." she said, lips brushing against your skin again and again.

   "hey." you laughed as you moved out of her arms. turning around, you put your arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. she smiled brightly as she gazed into your eyes, but for more reasons than one.

   "what is up with you baby?" you watched her eyes travel across the room as her arms fall from your waist and watch her hop on the counter.

   "chel? is this about sykkuno and me ignoring your almost whole stream?" you asked, moving to be standing in front of rae.

   "hey," she sighed sadly. "you can't be mad at me. he was totally ready to ask you out at one point. i don't like when people talk to you so flirty and all." she admitted, taking your hand in hers.

   "i'm not upset, baby. i just want you to remember that you're the one for me." you whispered before pecking her lips and she smiled into it.

   "and besides... it would have looked a little sus that we basically only would be on each other's side." she pulled on her lips and hopped down from the counter.

   "you might be right." she whispered in your ear after resting her head on your shoulder. you chuckled as you put your arms around her to pull her closer to your chest.

   "i love you chel." you murmured.

   "i love you too."

   "and i would like to make food." imane stepped into the kitchen with a bottle of soy sauce in her hand, crossing her arms. rae gave her an awkward smile before pecking your lips.

   "sorry, I'm going." she said, biting her lip and went to crash on the couch while waiting for the food to be finished.

notes
i had to put the last two lines in
i totally think imane would ruin a moment
like that and i would too lmao

hope you liked it :)