valkyrae | thirteen

the silence in the room was like the stillness in the air, between the heaves of storm. only the sound of the two plates hitting the coffee table in the living room can be heard in the room.

   "t-thank you." rae didn't mean to stutter, but the closeness of your body was making her lose control of her desires.

   "no problem." your voice tenderly hushed between you two, leaning in closer to the point where your faces were seconds from touching. her fingers come up to cup your face, then angle you ever so slightly to meet the smoldering look in her eyes. it doesn't take much for you to mirror the expression, eyes growing equally lidded and just as desirable. then before you had even realized it, she closed the distance.

   it was a short-lived, timid peck before rae pulled away to stare into your eyes. rachell's mind was clouded by desire, so jumbled that she is taken by surprise when you lean forwards to capture her lips, a faint sound floats above her mouth that is quickly swallowed by you.

   again, and again... and again.

   as she lets herself surrender to the fervent kisses. you push her back onto the couch, hovering over her, lips never once parting throughout your movements. she hums in delight when your tongue immerses itself in her mouth.

   she followed in the frantic rhythm you set, barely keeping pace as her grip on the thin cloth of your garments creases in her curled fingers.

   it seems like forever before the two of you pull away, "what came over you?" she asked, chuckling while trying to catch her breath.

   "teenager feelings i guess." you smiled, lacing your fingers with hers before laying down beside her. an amused chuckle left the streamer's mouth before having your arms around her, both your attention back on the tv.

-neppy here !
i am turning 18 this year, i feel old
aaaah, i am going crazyyyy

hope you liked it! :)
don't forget to eat three times a day and drink!