tinakitten | one

YOUR FINGERS LACED together with tina's, listening to her and corpse playing resident evil village together. you were sitting in tina's chair and she was sitting in your lap, leaning her head against your shoulder.

    "have you ever thought that holding my hand is like our hands are hugging?" tina breathed against your neck after she let go of the button on her keyboard. you felt her smile against your skin, your own lips curling into one.

   you glanced down chuckling, pressing a kiss on top of her head. "how can you be this adorable?" you asked, placing your finger under her chin to tilt her head and press a kiss on her lips.

   "i have been streaming with corpse for the past five hours, i'm really tired." she whispered, leaning back on your shoulder and offering you one of the earplugs.

   "wanna say hi to corpse?" you nodded before taking the white earplug and putting it into your ear. tina smiled before pushing the 'p' on her keyboard, enabling the push to talk letting corpse hear you.

   "hey, corpse." he suddenly stopped the game, letting out a surprised gasp. "fuck, y/n you scared me!"

   "planning on giving my girlfriend back to me soon?" you teased him, putting your arms around the tiny streamer in your lap. 

   "i rather not but i am really tired, it's been a long time since we have been streaming." corpse was exhausted, his body couldn't take a minute more in front of his computer.

   "you take care corpse, and everyone in chat too!" you said, pushing on the keyboard.

   "bye corpse, good game today." tina's hand took your hand's place, saying goodbye to her friend and disconnecting the call after he said his own goodbye.

   "can you shower me? i am really tired..." she murmured against your neck, pulling her legs up and putting them over the armrest.

   you chuckled, picking up tina in your arms and standing up. "let's just head to bed and sleep. we can shower together tomorrow." you said, placing her gently on the sheets and laying next to her. you pulled the covers over the two of you.

   "you've got a bad breath." you said. "oh my god, really?" tina sat up, stopping you from putting your arms around her.

   "it's okay, you had a long day." you reassured her, pulling her back on the bed and into your arms. she nuzzled her face into your chest, humming a quiet thank you.

notes
I'm sorry for the lack of updates
I'm trying to put myself together at the moment
I just had to add her

hope you liked it! :)