pokimane | five

YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH, keeping it in for a second before letting it out and suddenly opening your eyes, sitting up.

you needed a minute to realize where you were and the pain in your chest and shoulder to come alive and make you groan. you gently placed your palm over your chest, just above your right breast trying to put pressure on the aching skin. it didn't work, it just started to hurt more so you pulled your hand away, taking a look at the red liquid that stained your palm.

"you are up, oh I was so worried!" the door opened and imane walked inside, gasping when she saw you sitting in the bed staring at your hand.

"what happened?" you asked, showing her your hand and she shook her head, turning around to take a little box from the shelf on the wall.

"you, y/n..." she started, sighing as she opened up the medkit to take out a pair of scissors and clean bandages.

"you are so dumb, saving me..." imane smiled as she fixed her eyes on the bandage on your chest before gently putting the scissor against your skin and under the bandages to cut it open.

the metal was cold, colder than your heated skin that was burning up from the fever you were going through at the moment. You let out a low moan, the cold felt good and you no longer felt like you gonna catch on fire at any time.

"saved you from w-what exactly?" you inhaled sharply, the streamer's cold hand ghosting over your breast before touching the wound over it on your chest. Her cold fingertips gently brushing the blood before she pulled back and grabbed the clean bandages from next to her.

your cheeks lit up, getting warmer if it was even possible in your current state as she smoothed the white cloth over your chest, her hand smoothly sliding across your back before coming back to the front to wrap your wound up. not that you and imane never did anything in bed, actually it was often that the two of you spent the night pleasuring each other while whispering soft praises to one another.

imane looked through hereyelashes as she continued to wrap your body, chuckling to herself when she saw your face. cheeks red as tomatoes, lips slightly parted and eyes sparkling more or less because of the fever.

"done." She said quietly when she tucked the loose band-aid under the tightly wrapped one. She grabbed the somewhat bloody one and wiped your hand clean from your blood. You let out a low thank you as she threw it on the ground next to the med-kit.

"now go back and rest, I will be back-" she started as she stood up but you stopped her fully when you caught her hand, pulling her back on the bed and wrapping your arms around her neck as the best of your abilities without hurting yourself more.

"stay here with me?" you breathed against her neck, she patted your back and sighed.

"I have to go I have-"

"just until I fall asleep again?" imane sighed again after you pulled away and pouted. she couldn't say no so she laid next to you, opening her arms for you to snuggle against her chest.

"I love you." you smiled before you were asleep in a matter of seconds.

you saved her from some very aggressive fans. she was pulled down from the stage when she was offering high fives and you wasted no time jumping into the crowd to pull her out from danger. one of the male fans had some pointy bracelets on his wrist and rings on his fingers. he punched you right on the back of your head and when you turned around in the chest to knock you down hopefully but you didn't give in to the pain, at least not until you got imane backstage and into her changing rooms where you fainted.

"I love you too, dummy." she shook her head, her hold around you tightening.

notes
hope you liked it!