pokimane | two

YOU KICKED YOUR SHOES off as you opened the door, dropping your coat on the hanger then shut the door behind you. you took a few minutes to adjust your shirt and socks while doing that imane popped up in front of you.

   you and imane were dating for the past eight months, close to nine now, without anyone noticing or knowing that the two of you were deeply in love. you met imane when your sister, rae, introduced you to her roommates a year ago when you came to visit her and tell her you are moving out from Washington DC to LA.

   for the first one or two months, you were teasing the idea of asking imane out. you were texting her every day, asking about her day, wishing her good luck before a stream, sending her goodnight text, and vice versa. the four girls would help you move in and imane would spend an extra hour or so at your new apartment, helping you clean up and just to talk and be with you in general.

   "hi." a cheeky smiled pulled on your face as you finally got to be in front of imane, putting your arms around her and pull her into a hug.

   "i missed you." she mumbled after leaning against your chest, you let out a soft sigh as you put your arms around her shoulder pulling her closer as close as possible. it always felt like the relationship between the two of you was not allowed, like the princess and a noble fall in love, maybe that part of romeo and juliet where the two families were each other's enemy.

   "not as much as i missed you." you pulled her off of your chest, not letting the hug be too long for it to look suspicious when one of the girls turn up in the little hallway.

   all those secrets, all those lies you told to your friends and your sister about what you were doing when you were meeting up with each other created a different kind of sexual relationship between the two of you which wasn't really about ripping each other clothes off and at any given moment to have sex. it was more of like teasing each other longer than foreplay should take and then nothing extreme would happen most of the times, it would be just the two of you praising each other with sweet words and cuddling up in nothing but your underwear. not that it was dangerous but the whole secret relationship totally lit the flame.

   "y/n, you are finally here." your sister popped out of the living room, you tore your gaze from imane and went to hug rae.

   "yeah sorry, there was this traffic jam around my block." you explained to the brunette as you spun her around so you could give another smile to imane.

   "next time call, I thought you were in trouble." rae pulled away from you and hit your shoulder before crossing her arms.

   "you got it."

   "let's go we are having tacos for dinner then endless gaming." rae said as she grabbed yours and imane's hand pulling you towards the kitchen where celine and janet were gathering the already prepared food onto the dining table.

   "about that... can I be with imane for today? she and I haven't played together just once." you let go of rae's hand, stopping in your tracks as you scratched the back of your neck.

   "if you have no problem with it." rae turned around to look at imane and ask for her word of approval. "I'm in." the morrocan said, smiling at the siblings.

   "then let's go and eat! I'm starving." rae tugged on your hands as she whined.

   "you always are rae." you rolled your eyes.

   after everyone sat down at the table you started to eat, one of your hands sneaking down next to your body to take imane's hand who was sitting next to you, and give it a light squeeze. she looked up from her food to look at the others who were deep into arguing about valorant characters and smile at you before offering a bite of her taco which you gladly accepted.

   maybe not today, not tomorrow, and not next week but everyone will know eventually that imane is the only one for you and vice versa.

notes
sorry for the slow updates, requests
are on their way just a lil more

hope you liked it! :)