pokimane | eight

requested!

   IMANE STOOD OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER, chopping some bell peppers and onions for dinner. you chuckled under your breath before sneaking up behind her, catching her off guard when you put your arms around her waist and your head on her shoulder, watching as she slams the knife down in surprise.

   "y/n, you scared the hell out of me!" she put her hand on her chest, taking a shaky breath as she shook her head before picking the sharp kitchen utensil up and continuing the slicing.

   you chuckled as your dominant hand let go of her body and sneaked to steal a piece of vegetable from the cutting board and stuff it in your face. "crunchy." you hummed as you took another piece and take a bite of it before offering the rest to the brunette in your arms.

   imane giggled as she leaned down to take the pepper into her mouth and chew on it. "what are you cooking up, precious?" 

   you were deeply in love with imane but never had the courage to tell anyone, only jodi because even if she didn't look like it the woman could hold her mouth which you were very grateful for. she was the friend you would go over and she would try to convince you to ask imane out.

   "some pepper with rice and chicken, nothing fancy." you hummed letting go of her and sitting up on the counter, staring at her for a split second before she looked up to offer another slice of vegetable but before she could you turned your head away and hopped off.

   "rae, where did you put the alcohol?" imane sighed going back to chopping up the ingredients for today's dinner.

   every time you interacted with imane and used some kind of pet name, showed so much affection towards her that little light lit up in her, a fire of hope that you might just return her feelings but she quickly had to realize that you probably liked jodi. the streamer and you knew each other for a long time, have been hanging out every day and you were often sitting in on her bed with your phone in your hand, waiting for her to finish streaming.

   "no alcohol tonight y/n, stop fooling around." rae said as she put down the plates on the table with the help of janet while celine put the silverware down.

   "total killjoy, no wonder she mains viper." you said while leaning backward to prop yourself up on your elbows and give a playful grin to imane and maybe she didn't look up from the cutting board but her lips curved into a gentle smile.

   you can't help but smile even more. no matter how you were feeling, you always felt like everything will be alright with imane there. you can't seem to get her off your mind and if you are being honest, you do not think you really want to. you felt something that you have never felt before with anyone but imane and you believed that you were in love with her.

. . .

   after dinner, the house sat down to play some uno while listening to some song and when everyone got bored of the songs they switched to some kind of anime. you really didn't pay attention as you were laying on the couch, head on imane's chest while both of your arms were around her waist.

   you dozed off a few minutes ago after the other girls said they will be off showering and getting ready for bed. however, imane and you stayed to watch the rest of the episode playing, but you weren't up when the credits came up at the end.

   "I don't wanna give you the big sister talk, but..." rae came back to the living room to take her phone from the coffee table.

   "are you and y/n dating?" the older streamer asked as she crouched down next to the couch.

   "what? no!" imane wanted to jump up from the couch but you were on her chest and she didn't want to wake you up so she just punched rae on her shoulder.

   "hey, it's okay if yes." rae shrugged making imane let out a groan.

   "it really looks like it but alright, I believe you. goodnight poki." rae stood up, waving gently as she turned around and headed to her room with mika running next to her.

   "I can't fall more deeply in love with you. I don't want all the pain that comes with it." imane sighed as she adjusted her position, stroking your hair gently. she was 100% sure you liked jodi.

   the streamer jumped a little when she heard your voice. "imane...?" you might have dozed off but didn't fall asleep, your brain could easily pick up what your ears did and you quickly realized that your suspicion of the woman in your arms having a boyfriend was false.

   she didn't say anything, she was in shock from the fear that you might have heard what she said about loving you thus she only broke out of her own little world when you were above her. hands on both sides of her head, keeping yourself above her before your left hand goes up to her cheeks to gently caress it.

   "me too." that's all you said before leaning down, your lips barely brushing against one another before her hand goes around your neck to pull you down, your lips finally meeting after months of misery and guessing.

notes
i don't know if this is what you had

in mind but if you'd like i can rewrite it

hope you liked it! :)