Elle

Mature content

In this chapter there is also a mention of self harm scars. It will be handled with respect and delicacy. I will write a note before and after the section so you can read the rest of the chapter in peace if that topic is triggering for you. Xxx

Derek loves me. He loves me. Nothing has ever felt like this. I am whole at last.

I am still in Derek's arms, close and protected. "You really love me?" I breathe, needing to check just once if it's true or a cruel game. But there is nothing in his eyes to convince me of anything but the truth.

Derek smiles softly and walks us back towards the bed. My heart is thudding in my chest, I can barely swallow with excitement and anticipation, there's a burning between my legs, a fire I've never felt before. A hunger.

I'm placed on the bed and the face I've grown to know and love fills my eyes. "Baby... talk to me." His hand reaches up and cups my head, fingers trailing through my hair. My cheek is stroked lightly and feathery kisses brush over my skin. I arch into it and sigh in contentment.

"I-I want you Der..." I flush with embarrassment, the fear of rejection tingling over my skin and clouded my bravery and desire with a numbing terror that I'm going to lose him.

He chuffs a laugh and pulls me from the bed to straddle his kneeling form. "Baby, I can feel you doubting yourself. You want you... all of you. Whatever you want to give me, I'm here for it."

"Nnaaww baby." I snuggle closer to his chest and press my face into his T-shirt. "I want you too." Derek's lips descend onto mine and he pounces. I squeal into the kiss and he takes advantage, plunging his tongue into my mouth and exploring me. Breathlessly, I pull away and pant and Derek trails kisses up my neck as his hands snake over my sweatpants, closer to where I want him.

Somehow, Derek lifts me from the floor and drops me on his bed, he's crouching over me. Dominating and claiming.

His hands fumble under my top leaving smoking tracks of desire on my skin. Out of breath, we both pull back and stare into each other's eyes, giggling lightly in surprise and magnitude of what's about to happen.

Shaking, I pull back and kneel before him,  mirroring his position. His hands reach out for the hem of my T-shirt and I meet them, together we expose my chest to the cool air of the room. I shudder as the temperature drop and Derek chuckles at my fragile body when it came to the cold.

"You really thought Canada was a wise choice did you Elle?"

I can't believe it, I'm topless save for my bra before a man and we're making jokes. But I don't feel insecure, there's no pit of embarrassment clawing it's way out. It feels completely right.

"I guess something was pulling me here." I tease and wink at him, Derek pounces before I can even make a judgement as to whether he understands what I'm insinuating. That he's what pulled me here.

Derek pulls his top off with one hand and I almost moan at the sight. I'm forever envious of men and their ability to do that. My boobs would never let that happen.

Warmth covers my exposed torso as Derek's bare chest lays on top of mine. We kiss again, hungrily. His lips leave mine and start once again on my neck, nipping and sucking at the skin. I groan and buck up against him, searching for a friction to ease my ache.

Gasping in surprise, I look down at Derek with glazed eyes as he begins to pay attention to my exposed cleavage. He devours the soft mounds, nipping and kissing until I'm whimpering. His thumbs brush over the flimsy lace of my bra and my nipples harden into his touch.