Derek

Sexual content ahead

My Elle has fallen asleep in my arms, after we talked, after she shared, the moment of fire we had had was gone. Not in a bad way, it just wasn't needed after that. Holding her in my arms as she sleeps is more intimate than anything else. More loving and memorable than anything.

I have shifted my body round so I am leaning against the headboard of the bed and have wrapped Elle in a blanket to keep her warm.

"Der?" Elle's mumble rouses me from a sleep I didn't realise I had fallen into. Elle is sitting up in my arms, gazing at my face, sleep still written across her face.

"I'm here baby, right her."

She yawns sleepily and it takes everything in me not to comment on her cuteness. Her head flops down against my chest and she lightly traces the tattoos across my chest. It tingles and I shudder at her delightfully innocent ministrations that are sparking less than pure desires in me.

It's not like I can help it, she's a perfect angel. My perfect angel.

"Elle baby, unless you want to finish what we started earlier we need to put some clothes on.

She giggles cheekily, looks down at her attire- or lack thereof- and then switches her position so her legs are wrapped around my waist.

I cough and desperately try to hide the growing presence in my boxers. My hands wind around her waist and settle on her hips. Apparently I was unsuccessful in hiding it as a lustful gaze appears in Elle's eyes.

Her hips begin to grind down onto me, uncertainly at first until I release a low groan of pleasure that I couldn't contain any longer.

"Fuck... baby." I grind out as I grip onto her hips, trapped between halting her movements and helping her.

"What Derek?" Her voice is teasing and seductive. "You don't want me?" Her hands reach around her back and I know she's unclasping her bra.

"Baby, I want you. On this bed, against the wall, on the floor, on my bike." My voice deepens with every suggestion as I desperately try not to vividly imagine any of these scenarios, knowing it would make my downstairs situation even harder.

She whimpers at my list, I smirk as her eyes darken and her cheeks flush at the last one.

"Does my baby have a dirty kink hmm."

I stroke up and down her body, tracing her curves and edges as her bra finally falls to the floor. Exposing all her beauty to my eyes, her hips have ceased moving and yet my pleasure is only increasing. I can barely think beyond her body.

Leaning forwards, I tug her nipple into my mouth. She lets out a gasp that turns into a moan as I suck her rosy nipple deeper into my mouth.

"D-Der? W-What are you doing?" She breathlessly whimpers at my actions, at the stinging pleasure I know she's feeling.

"Worshipping you." Is my only answer, the only reply needed.

I continue to caress and paw at her other breast whilst my mouth is on one, then I switch and give the other the same treatment.

"Derek." Elle whispers softly into my hair, releasing the tendrils from her grip. She had been holding onto my hair tightly for support as she rode her hips into mine in time with the caresses to her breast.

"Derek." She repeats again. "I want you."

A low growl escapes me, I meant to catch it but it was primal and filled with untameable lust. Elle's reaction seems to say that she rather likes this more feral side. I will have to remember that.