✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ✧

Didn't get xiao 💔 gotta wait for him to come back again. Anyways y'all are amazing, please vote if you enjoy the chapter!

———

𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚎: 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚎: 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

A new day, new opportunities. After having gotten a good night's rest, traveler woke up and stretched their arms as they greeted the dawn. The young sun shined through the window in traveler's room at the inn and hits their face as they sit up.

Traveler gets out of bed and puts on their outfit before packing all of their stuff back into their bag. (Y/n) washes up and heads out of the room, locking the door behind them.

Traveler walks down the stairs and greets the receptionists again. (Y/n) pulls out some mora and hands it to her along with the key as they thank her for the room.

(Y/n) quickly looks around for the adeptus that they had met yesterday, but couldn't spot him anywhere. Traveler wanted to ask the adeptus something but concluded that he must be busy and that their side question must be of less importance to whatever he was doing. Oh well, I hope he took my advice. traveler thought as they set out into the nation.

Their main goal and mission is to explore all of Teyvat, them deciding to start off small with daily commissions, they wouldn't allow their own side, personal, mission to get in the way.

(Y/n) decides to travel to the adventurer's guild in Liyue to grab them. Along the way traveler admires the beautiful scenery of Liyue's countryside, the grass slowly whisping in the wind, the birds flying high in the sky, and its beautiful creatures wandering freely.

Traveler enters Liyue harbor and notices that there are more people around than normal. Though that, they continue on making their way to their destination.

Upon walking up to the adventurer's guild, they see a smiling Katherine who nods her head as they hand traveler their commissions for the day. (Y/n) looks down at the map to determine which location they should go to first.

Nearest to them was a commission that stated to see a man who needed help making xiao lanterns.

Oh, that's right, lantern rite is in 6 days.

(Y/n) decides to start with that one first, and heads over to the given area.

As (y/n) walks through the other side of Liyue harbor, they see even more people everywhere setting up decorations and getting ready for the holiday.

Traveler walks by a certain stall designated for making and writing wishes on xiao lanterns. This area was especially busy with many of all ages gathered and writing their hopes to send off on the big day.

(Y/n) catches glimpses of some things being written.

I wish to find my soulmate

I wish for good fortune in the new year