✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 ✧

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long waits in between the chapters. I promise, I won't abandon this story, it just takes a lot of time for me to be motivated to write :> I enjoy reading all of your guys' comments and I even respond to them occasionally. Thank y'all again for your patience and please enjoy :)

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢: 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

"𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 "

(Y/n) opened the door to the library and walked in, xiao following close behind, perhaps too close

(Y/n) opened the door to the library and walked in, xiao following close behind, perhaps too close. As they had walked there, (y/n) had noticed xiao slouching and trying to hide behind things, maybe he didn't like the sun, or maybe he thought someone would recognize him.

The two made their way in and were greeted with shelves filled with books, there was a floor below them packed with knowledge aswell.

(Y/n) looked around until they finally found the sight of the librarian that they had heard so much about. Although (y/n) was also a traveler, they had only come to mondstandt once, even though it was the neighboring nation to their home in Liyue.

They had heard a lot about Lisa from an astrologist, Mona, though the way she was described might've been over exaggerated, coming from her rival.

(Y/n) walked up to the librarian's desk and cleared their throat. Lisa looked up and saw the strange pair.

She stared for a long moment and then smiled. "How can I help you two?" She asked, her voice silky and seductive.

Xiao lightly nudged (y/n)'s shoulder, signaling for them to speak. They looked at xiao and then back at Lisa.

"Are you knowledgeable on soulmates?" (Y/n) asked.  Upon hearing this Lisa perked up. "Having relationship problems??" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ahaha" (y/n) awkwardly laughed and looks downward. Xiao also looks away.

Regaining their voice (y/n) replies, "Luckily no, we're just searching for answers" they fold out their arm on the desk to display their arm.

Lisa's body language suddenly changed and her expression went from playful to serious. "Unusual indeed" she says.

"Do you know if this has ever happened before, or if there's a record in any book?" They self consciously move their arm back to their side and cast a quick glance at xiao.