✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍: 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

"𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮, 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 "

"Yea, and my name is Aether, this here is Paimon."

I look at the pair and smile, it was nice to have actual human interactions and proper conversations.

I put out a hand. "My names (y/n)! That over there is the grumpy xi- guy,,, that's the grumpy guy haha"

I had forgotten that xiao wished to be the least noticeable as possible.

Aether takes my hand and we firmly shake.

"I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Paimon and I also bought some food if you wish to eat with us while we talk."

Aether points to the smaller figure wearing green tones and had gradient black to aqua hair.

"And that's-"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

The two of us overheard the yaksha's voice and Aether walks over to the two. I follow him.

"You don't know him?" Aether asks, with a puzzled look in his eyes.

I studied Xiao's face as he thinks for a minute before responding, "No, I don't." He states bluntly.

I saw the other person across from xiao frown. Aether frowns a bit too. Im a bit confused at the gestures but just shrug it off.

"That vision, it's an anemo one." Aether points at the badge on xiao's wrist, visible on top of the gloves and accessories he wore.

The yaksha nodded, "so what if it is."

Aether turned his body slightly towards the other person, "Visions are things that the gods give to people who they deem capable, it allows you to be able to use the same powers that the god whose chosen you had."

"And?" Xiao asks.

The other individual puts a hand up to stop Aether. "It's alright, it's my fault anyways."