Double Date

Jade + Female!reader double date with Beck + male!oc

"So, it's not weird to be on a date with your ex girlfriend and her current girlfriend?" Mason asked, swirling his wine in his glass with an easy smile. Beck laughed, looking up across the table at Jade and Y/n, who looked equally amused.

"No, me and jade broke up because we're both gay, we were basically just best friends who kissed sometimes," beck said.

"How long into your relationship until you realized you were both batting for your own team?" Y/n asked, leaning a bit further into Jade's side.

"Well we started dating what?" Beck looked to jade.

"Freshman year I declared you my boyfriend," she said with a smile.

"Right," beck chuckled, "so freshman year, then senior year I said 'I think I like boys' and jade said 'oh thank god' and that was that."

"So when did you two meet?" Mason asked, gesturing between jade and y/n

"Y/n was in my freshman GE oral communication class. She was so shy and her cheeks got all red every time she spoke out in class, I was so love the entire semester. I asked her out on the last day because if she said no at least I wouldn't have to look at her tragically pretty face every day," jade explained, turning to y/n with a soft smile. "Aw, look, they're turning pink right now," jade cooed, pressing her lips to Y/n's blushing cheeks.

"Jade was all blunt confidence, I don't think she even asked, she just said 'I want to take you out on a date' and all I could do was nod," y/n chuckled.

"I definitely believe that, jade was scary as hell in high school," beck commented.

"Really?" Y/n asked, turning her head to jade. "We're you a mean girl in high school?"

"I was a little blunt," jade shrugged.

"A little blunt?" Beck laughed. "Jade once threw a tech guy off of the cat walk when he messed up the lighting cue during her rehearsal. He's just lucky there was an airbag on the floor that hadn't been deflated yet," beck told.

"Jade," you gasped, a slightly amused smile on her face.

"I was a bit on edge," Jade defended.

"And now?" Mason asked, sipping his wine.

"Now I smoke weed," jade smiled, tipping her glass up in cheers.

"We came out, started smoking, and now we're living the life we were meant to life," beck smiled.

"Gay and high," they clinked glasses.

"As we should be," y/n and Mason clinked their glasses with Jade and Becks.