Interviews (girls only)

They mention you in an interview

Trina

"We are live with Trina Vega

"We are live with Trina Vega. Streaming safely from her home. So Trina, I hear that you've recently had to completely quarantine, do you want to share a little about that?" Logan asked, leaning slightly into the camera.

"Yeah," she smiled, "My girlfriend and I wrote a screenplay together quite a while ago and we finally got the resources to make the movie. Everyone apart of the project is quarantining then testing so that we can get together safely and start working."

"That's incredible, how does it feel to start working again after a year of COVID?" Logan asked.

"Oh my god, it feels so good. I'm also really excited to bring this screenplay to life, we wrote it so long ago and we love it so much, I'm anxious to see how it turns out," Trina explained.

"That's good to hear. How do you think it'll be working so close to your girlfriend? Are you excited for that?" He asked.

"Of course, we work so well together, and I love spending time with her. Plus, this is something that we wrote and drafted together, it's become like our little baby, with elements of our own story in there, so I'm so, so excited to bring it to life with her," Trina tried to hide the bright smile that had creeped up on her as she was talking. She could see you behind the screen, smiling fondly at her. It made her cheeks brighten to see you smiling as affectionately as she was.

Tori

"So, we are here with singer, songwriter, Tori Vega, who just starred in a movie! Tori, how was it to switch from singer to actress?" Maria asked, leaning her chin on her palm

"So, we are here with singer, songwriter, Tori Vega, who just starred in a movie! Tori, how was it to switch from singer to actress?" Maria asked, leaning her chin on her palm. The audience clapped loudly and tori waited with a soft smile.

"It was awesome! I did a bit of acting in high school but none of that could have prepared me for this role. It was terrifying and thrilling and one of the best things I've ever experienced," she explained.

"Does that have anything to do with one of your costars," Maria raised her eyebrows with a knowing smile. Tori chuckled, looking down at her lap for a second.