You Treat Their Child As Your Own

Andre

Andre has twin girls two years before you two meet in a college GE class

Andre has twin girls two years before you two meet in a college GE class. You date for six months before you meet them and it's a year before you're left alone with them. Andre is very protective over his girls but you love them the moment you meet them and you start spoiling them immediately. When you move in two years into the relationship, the girls are already head over heels for you and vice versa.

"I want y/n to tuck me in!" Nina would say one night, crossing her arms over her chest and not allowing her father into her room. Jamie stands bedside her sister and does the same.

"Me too!" She says. You give Andre a completely starstruck expression, but his face just goes soft and he gestures at the room. You get their girls into their beds and tuck their blankets into their sides before setting yourself down in the chair between the beds. They each pick a book and you read them both in a soft tone. When you're done, they both look up at you and smile tired, soft smiles.

"We love you," they say. You're almost brought to tears as you kiss their foreheads.

"I love you both so much," you say, trying not to let your voice crack.

Robbie

"Y/n," Bella slurs your name a bit because she can't fully say it yet

"Bella," you mimic, gently combing conditioner through her hair. She looks up at you with her big brown eyes and you feel a soft smile creeping up on your face.

"Berries!" She yells excitedly, splashing a bit of the water.

"Berries? It's bath time, silly girl. You can't eat berries in the bathtub. Well, kitchen sink technically, but my point still stands," you say.

"Bathtub," Bella repeats with a giggle. You hear the front door open then close and you can hear robbie kicking his shoes off. "Daddy!" Bella squeals happily when she sees him.

"Bella!" Robbie mimics her excitement.

"Okay, let's get a towel before you try to jump out," you laugh as you pick her pick and wrap her in the towel you had sitting on the counter.