how they apologize

Andre —> flowers
After every fight, Andre will bring a little bouquet of flowers, and it works almost every single time. The only time it doesn't work is if he really hurt your feelings, then you'd just let him stew in the silence.

Jade —> coffee and breakfast
Jade isn't too good with words, and especially apologizing. So instead of digging herself a deeper hole by trying to talk her way out of it, she brings you your favorite coffee and your favorite breakfast treat, kisses you on the forehead, and gives a soft smile that tells you more than words ever could.

Robbie —> words
Robbie is pretty good with explaining why he said what he said, even if it was out of anger. He'd explain why he got upset and he'd understand why you got upset, and he'd just flat out apologize.

Cat —> little presents
When you and cat fight it's usually silently. Neither of you are very fond of yelling or being yelled at, so if you're seeing each other in person, it'll be with the silent treatment hanging over you until you can text each other. When Cat knows she's wrong, she'll show up the next day with something like a cute keychain or earrings and a little note with her apology written in it.

Beck —> ice cream cake
A whole ice cream cake. You two don't fight much so when you do it's pretty big. It's never big enough to constitute a break up, and when it's over, or beck decides to own up to his part, he'll buy an ice cream cake from your favorite bakery, and he'll present it to you with a sheepish smile and a kiss.

Tori —> poem
Tori wouldn't know how to fully admit that she was in the wrong so she would write you a poem that would inevitably make you smile. Then she'd kiss you and say she missed you.

Trina —> a book
When Trina figures out that she's in the wrong, she'll pick up a book she thinks you'll like at the used bookshop around the corner from the high school, and she'll write a little note in the front cover.