CHAPTER THREE | First Meeting

IT WAS THE day that Y/n got to meet Lizzie and the rest of the cast. This was one of the most exciting moments in her life.

Conan and Y/n were on the way to set for the first time in a while.

"Are you nervous? Your celebrity crush is playing your love interest in a movie." Conan explained. "She might even be your love interest in real life." He added with a chuckle.

Here he is already starting with this stuff. She knew he was just joking around. Conan had this thing about him that he would make little jokes about things just to see if he can get a reaction. It worked most of the time. "Conan, I love you very much but if you say anything like that in front of them I might just kill you." Y/n suggested.

"I wasn't going to, I actually want you to have a social life." He replied with a smile.

She looked at him with an offended look, she knew exactly where he was going and it was working. "Did you just call me anti-social?" She questioned with an offended tone. "I mean you'd be correct most of the time but I actually want to meet these people." She explained.

"Well I was because it's true, I know you're not all the time but you are most of the time." He replied.

The rest of the drive, Conan played music for the two to enjoy. It helped Y/n escape her thoughts for the time being. It helped her nerves go away.

She was gonna need all the help she could get.

When the arrived to set, they walked in together and looked around at all the crew till they spotted the rest of the cast. "This is it, you're meeting the love of your life." Conan joked then held back a laugh.

"Okay seriously, you gotta stop with that." Y/n replied and the two walked over towards the group.

"You must be, Y/n." Scarlett spoke happily and was quick to pull her into a hug. "We've been so excited to meet you." She added after the two pulled away from each other.

"I've been extremely excited to meet all of you." She responded with a smile. "You've all inspired me to be an actor." She explained with a smile as she shook hands with the rest of the cast but Lizzie pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you." She spoke with a smile then she pulled out of the hug.

Y/n smiled back then turned to her friend as she just remembered he was there. "This is my best friend, Conan Gray. He goes everywhere with me so if he says something stupid just ignore it." She explained which caused everyone to laugh but she received a death stare look from Conan.

"So you were previously on The Walking Dead, how was that?" Chris questioned as he stuffed a cheese puff into his mouth.

"It was really fun, if you ever get to be part of a show or movie where you kill zombies I totally advise you take the offer." She replied honestly. "How is it working for Marvel?" She asked.

"It's so fun, you should definitely work for them sometime." Scarlett replied.

"I will if I get that offer." She spoke with a chuckle.

The group spent the next few minutes talking about different roles they've played and people they've met through their jobs. That conversation soon turned into who had the had the better amount of people they've met throughout their career.

The had been taken back to a table read to make sure nothing in the script had to be changed or cut. So far everything was fine.

After a few hours passed, they were shown their trailers and where everything was located and told them everything they would need to know then. The rest of their time was for rehearsal for some of the scenes they wanted to try then they were free to go.

"Do any of you guys wanna go get dinner?" Ryan asked curiously as he collected his things. After receiving many different answers of 'yes' or 'that'd be great' or any other variation of yes he got it that everyone was hungry. "Okay well, where do you guys wanna go?" He added.

"I know a restaurant with really good chicken and stuff." Y/n replied, Conan knew exactly which restaurant she was talking about. She was talking about their favorite restaurant.

"Alright, let's go then." Jim spoke with excitement then once everyone had their stuff, they all went to their cars and followed Y/n and Conan to the restaurant. Most of them recognized the building, most even admitted they loved their food and visited their often.

They all piled in and got a table together then looked over the menu.

"So Y/n, tell us more about you." Chris suggested with a smile then everyone moved their attention towards her. "You can tell us anything." He added then let her speak.

"Well, I've been acting my whole life from neighborhood plays to school productions and I even went to college for acting." She stated proudly. "I graduated when I was twenty-four and here I am now at twenty-seven with a pretty great job." She explained and everyone just watched her as she talked. They all seemed pretty interested in what she had to say which helped her with feeling nervous for the most part.

There were times where Conan even said some stuff about her, she was thankful it was nothing embarrassing. Conan even talked about how she grew up with him and their friend Ashley.

Y/n knew that she would find forever friends in her co-workers, she might even become best friends with some of them. She knew Scarlett would be one of them.

After everyone had finished eating and talking, they all exchanged numbers and followed each other on social media. Most of them had gone home to their families while the rest went out for drinks to get to know each other more.

The ones that went out for drinks was the Y/n, Conan, and the marvel crew, and by drinks they meant coffee.

"Yeah so the that restaurant is actually like an hour or less away from my house." Y/n explained and received nods from everyone that didn't know.

"I think I know that neighborhood, one of my sisters lives just outside of it." Lizzie spoke, trying to recall which one.

"If you guys need her address at all let me know and I'll give it to you." Conan spoke and received a death glare from Y/n. "Or she'll do that herself." He corrected then cleared his throat before taking a sip of coffee.

"You know, we're getting ready to film for Marvel after this movie is finished, you should visit the set sometime and hang out with everyone." Scarlett suggested and received an agreement from Chris and Lizzie.

Y/n and Conan thought about for a moment before they agreed then the subject was changed. They had a discussion about almost every topic mentioned and they all became pretty close. They considered each other friends and that put a smile on Y/n's face.

This definitely went way better than she thought it would.

————————
brooke speaks!

wow, three chapters
in two days, go me!
new record