CHAPTER EIGHT | More Questions

IT WAS A busier day than usual. There have been more people walking around the set. Y/n thought she would have seen Miss Elizabeth Olsen today but so far she hasn't been seen anywhere. Scarlett not seeing her was weird considering that they are best friends.

Y/n and Scarlett were currently hanging out in Y/n's trailer, waiting to see if Lizzie would show up soon. They haven't said anything to each other in the past few hours. Y/n was playing a game on her phone, and Scarlett was reading over the script.

"Do you have any idea where Lizzie might be?" Scarlett asked and set the script down on the couch next to her.

"Maybe she's at the recording studio. No wait, that's Conan. No idea." Y/n replied and then Scarlett began to chuckle at Y/n's mistake. "Glad you could find my mistakes funny."

"I mean can you imagine Lizzie in a recording studio?"

"No, I guess I can't."

"Exactly. It's funny because it's unexpected."

The conversation was soon interrupted by the door opening and Margot walking in. "Lizzie just got here and we have to film some scenes." She spoke then she left.

Once Y/n and Scarlett heard that Lizzie had shown up, they quickly went to look for her. "Where the hell have you been?' We've been worried sick." Scarlett admitted and Y/n nodded in agreement, she wasn't going to try to hide it.

"I was just visiting my sister. You two can relax." Lizzie responded then walked toward the set. "You could have texted me too, but you failed to do that somehow."

"For your information, we were busy," Scarlett responded with a defensive tone.

"Of course you were. I saw the Instagram posts."

Y/n let out a sigh of frustration and then followed behind Lizzie, and Scarlett quickly tried to catch up with her friends.

The two looked at each other and shrugged, not going to question Lizzie's sudden change in mood.

After they finished filming what was needed for now, Y/n returned to her trailer for snack time. She sat down with her favorite bag of chips and watched Tiktok on her phone.

Her alone time was short-lived as Lizzie walked into the trailer. Y/n looked up from her phone to see her standing there. "What do you need, Lizzie?" She questioned as she put the bag of chips and her phone on the table.

"I wanted to apologize for running out as fast as I did a few days ago." She spoke with an honest tone and sat next to her co-star. Y/n had forgotten all about it. She would have been fine if she just hadn't mentioned it, but she did.

That's on her.

"It's fine, no hard feelings."

In all honesty, she didn't even remember why she ran out. She never knew why she did. Was it something she did?

"Okay, great." She spoke and then stood up. "Enjoy your break, and I'll see you later." She quickly smiled and then left.

"Did she just do it again?" Y/n asked herself then shrugged. Once she chose to not focus on it, she went back to what she was doing before she was interrupted. "What is up with people leaving so quickly around me recently?"

She tried to enjoy her chips and Tiktok videos but the memory of Lizzie leaving so quickly distracted her. She still couldn't figure out why she did that. She had to ask her about that at some point.

The more she thought about it the more she knew that Lizzie probably had a good reason. Most of the time it was.

That night Y/n had gotten home to see Taylor's car in the driveway. She walked into her house to see Taylor baking what looked like cookies. "You know if you wanted to bake cookies you could do that at your house." She spoke as she set her stuff down. "Almost makes me regret giving you and Conan a key."

"First of all, these were for you but never mind. Second of all, rude."

Taylor had put the cookies in the oven and then sat down at the kitchen table after setting the timer. "Where is Conan?" She asked curiously.

"Right here." He spoke as he walked down the stairs. "I was in Y/n's room." He then joined his friends in the kitchen.

"Why were you in my room?"

"I was using your computer."

"How'd you get into my computer? You don't know the password."

"I was able to guess it?"

Y/n took a mental note to change her password when they left. When the timer went off Taylor quickly got up and got the cookies out of the oven. "So, how have you been, Y/n?" Taylor asked curiously and set down a plate of the cookies on the table then sat back down.

"Oh you know, just got reminded that Lizzie ran out when we were practicing our kiss scene that day." She admitted then picked up a cookie and took a bite. "Good cookies by the way."

"I didn't know she ran out," Conan spoke. "Was it funny?"

Taylor was quick to punch him in the arm and then turned her attention back to her friend. "Maybe she just got nervous." She suggested.

"Or she felt threatened." Taylor punched Conan in the arm once again and shot him a death glare. "I meant that in a good way." He spoke defensively.

"I hope you know that I hate you so much," Y/n replied.

"I love you too."

"Seriously though, I don't know why she left so quickly and I forgave her today without asking why she did it," Y/n admitted.

"Taylor's right, she could have gotten nervous and didn't know what to do." Conan pointed out.

"Maybe. It just felt weird to me."

"We know but you forgave her so just move on," Taylor suggested.

Y/n nodded then the group spent the rest of the night eating cookies and updating each other on their lives. Y/n found out that her friends were nominated for Grammys which was exciting. She also found out that she would also be meeting Olivia Rodrigo tomorrow.

That was exciting.

Y/n couldn't help but think back to what happened a few days ago. She had to know what happened that caused something like that. She had to know if it was something she did or not.

Maybe Scarlett knew something.

————————
brooke speaks!

so i took melatonin before
i wrote this so excuse the
mistakes and it's kinda short
so consider it a filler chapter!