Chapter 3

"That minx," Boruto huffed, fixing the cuffs on his dress shirt.

Shikadai jogged up next to him, "Hey, you good?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. We need to find that package though. The fighting's already erupted and I don't want them to get away with the package just yet."

"What a drag," Shikadai grumbled, "Yo, Inojin, you see the target anywhere?"

Inojin looked around from where he stood on the balcony.

He scoffed, "Yeah, and you're not gonna like the scene around him." The two on the ground looked up to Inojin, pointing his finger forward. And there, was Sarada fighting her way through the crowd, getting closer to the target and the package.

Meanwhile, Sarada had basically punched her way through the crowd. Using her legs to hook around one agent's neck and grabbing another's legs using her momentum to fling her opponents to the ground while she lands upright in a squat.

Her gun having been knocked out of her hands a few punches ago, she now had to rely on her hand-to-hand combat skills. The number in agents was thinning (thankfully) and the man in the green boots was occupied with agents himself. She had taken down another few agents, using her martial arts skills to beat them down with little to no fatigue.

She spotted an agent in close range with a gun pointed towards her, there we are. Tapping the agent's armed hand up where it was no longer aimed at her, she grabbed hold and turned herself around to give a nice elbow to the agent's face, causing him to lose grip on the gun to where she could grip it, smack him with it, and then proceed to shoot him in the chest with it.

She shot the rest of the few agents down to make her mission more convenient for her. A straight face was the only expression she wore throughout the brawls, showing no sign of fatigue.

Green boots.

She ran up to the unsuspecting man with the green boots. She mused as his eyes widened at her unrelenting speed towards him.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm gonna need to take that off your hands,"

Kicking the package out of his hands, she took advantage of his squatted position to get on his shoulders. Locking her legs around his right shoulder, she elegantly swung herself the other way, causing him to fall and knock his head. She stood, dusting her hands off.

Slipping her knife from her holster, she threw it at him, making sure he stayed down. Stalking towards the package, she sighed, adjusting her feet in her heels.

Picking up the briefcase, she began to comm the team, "Guys I got the- uh!"

Of course, she ran into another problem, a kick to her stomach sent her flying. She wheezed, having been caught off guard. The suitcase was now...quite a bit of a distance from her. She straggled to stand up, picking up her head and being met with a gun to her face.

Ready to get back into her stance and take the familiar face down, her knee was kicked in and she folded, and was put into a chokehold. She gritted her teeth.

"Viper," Shikadai acknowledged, yawning as he cocked the gun back in front of her.

She smirked, "Agent Shadow," the arm around her throat squeezed harder as she spoke. She clawed at the arm, smelling the expensive cologne coming off of it.

Really, she shouldn't have been surprised at who it belonged to.

"Now, I'd love to be choking you in a different manner, but like I said, me and my team here are gonna need that package." She felt Boruto's chest rumble in a chuckle behind her as she struggled against his grasp.