Chapter 7

AN: Here's chapter 7! As I said, chapters will start to get long from here on out so I hope you guys are prepared! 

Enjoy! Muah!

"You ready?" Shikadai called out from the side of the room.

She stretched her arm, "Yeah, yeah. Let's get this over with."

"Alright... Ready, go!"

Two agents attacked her at once. She went down, allowing them to collide as she swept both down. One other came to attack with a kick. Blocked. She attacked with two more kicks on the same leg. Turning around, she used her other leg to send another, hitting him straight in the ear.

She stayed in the same spot on the mat within the whole fight. As another came, they came in with their fist. She hilted to the side, letting the fist fly over her shoulder. Gripping his shoulders, she sent knees to his stomach.

Taking advantage of his hunched over position, she placed her legs over his neck, flipping him over. She ducked, avoiding another punch from the back. She blocked both approaching punches, as she let him slide past her, adding another kick just because.

Boruto watched as Sarada took each approaching agent down in just a few moves. He scoffed, "Did you pull her out just to fuck these guys up?"

Shikadai shrugged, "Well, nobody likes being grounded in their room."

"I might have to learn a few moves from her." Inojin added.

"Yeah, you need it." Orochimaru's raspy voice approached the boys.

Inojin clicked his tongue, huffing, "Man..."

"Fascinating, isn't she?"

"Unexpected, but I bet I could still take her," Inojin shrugged.

Orochimaru laughed, "I used to train her dad. He was a very respectable man."

Boruto stared onward to her, continuing to take them down. Each agent that was kicked back down stood up again.

"Just like yours." Boruto looked at Orochimaru, given his added comment. Boruto didn't know much about his dad. He was never home. He resented him for it. His mom and sister definitely deserved better. Everybody always talks about his dad like he was some god, but at the end of the day, when the old man came home, he was just like any other guy.

"I promised both of them not to hurt you both."

Boruto looked at him with a bewildered look. "What? If other people are doing it then technically it's not me. It's not like I'm ordering you guys to kill her specifically." Orochimaru laughed.

Boruto shook his head. He knew he was perfectly capable of keeping himself alive. He knew she was more than capable of it too.

"Hey." Inojin said, "I wanna ask you something."

Orochimaru nodded.

"You said all of our parents died in the same mission. What was it?"

Orochimaru looked ahead darkly, "That was the mission that we found out about Kara."

Oh. So the legacy continues. Boruto thought. How ironic. He sighed. Stupid old man.

"I TAP! I TAP!" An agent said through gritted teeth as Sarada had his neck in between her legs and his arm stretched out. Passed out agents splayed around them.

"She hasn't moved from that same spot." Inojin said.

She dusted her hands as she walked over to them, "Gimme more of a challenge next time?"