Chapter 6

AN: Hey guys! Sorry about my inactivity, I've been so consumed with other things in my life, but to make up for that, I'll be posting this chapter and Chapter 7 today! 

Enjoy!

"Ugh!" Sarada grunted, a sack being taken off her head. She wriggled her hands and feet against the rope, tying her to the chair. She looked around, she was in a dark room, that was...surprisingly well decorated. She squinted, a bed in front of her. The room was a dark red, decorated with plants, like a classical bedroom. She had felt a chill in the room, noticing her jacket was off. Damn. I liked that jacket.

She chuckled, spitting out blood at Inojin's feet, "A sack? What are we? Ameteur bandits-"

"Ugh!" she repeated, after receiving a blow to the face.

"Awe, didn't your mom teach you some manners?" Sarada rasped.

Inojin hoffed, "I mean...last time I tried to squabble with you...I got... interrupted."

"By that you mean slammed into a railing?" She snarkily replied.

He clicked his tongue, "You're never letting that go are you?"

She let out a boisterous laugh, "Haahaha, you got..railed..pffft BAHAHAHA"

Inojin rolled his eyes, "You act like I won't shoot you right now." he deadpanned.

"But you won't," she said, looking up at him, "because-"

"..because, we've already formulated a plan with her." Boruto finished, walking into the room.

She eyed him, as he was dressed in a casual manner. He looked...good. The green flannel he wore on top of his black hoodie contrasted his sky blue eyes. Damn, does every dude look good in sweatpants?

"What?" He chuckled, "Miss me already?"

She looked up at him, biting her lip, "Well Slick, I don't think I would miss you stomping on my very very expensive glasses."

Shikdai stepped in the room, with what looked like a phone in hand, "We got 'em on the line."

Boruto sneered, taking the phone from Shikadai and placing it on Sarada's shoulder, where she could tuck it in between her shoulder and her cheek.

"Hey," She grogged.

"Agent Viper! Are you okay?! What-" Chocho began to ramble.

"I'm fine, a little dizzy, but I'm okay. What about-"

Sarada glared at Boruto as he suddenly snatched the phone. She looked behind him as the door opened up again. This time, an intriguing looking man approached the team. Boruto handed him the phone, "Tsunade," He croaked out.

Oh.

"Orochimaru." He looked from the phone to Sarada, studying her.

He grinned, "You look just like your parents." His raspy voice said.

He turned his attention back to the phone, "It's been a long time since I've been in such direct contact with you,"

Tsunade growled as she heard the voice through the line, "Orochimaru!" She was stressed. Of course, she had seen Sarada captured before, but at the hands of New ROOT? It was new. She had promised Sakura to take care of Sarada.

"Release my agent!" She snarled.

Orochimaru chuckled, "Or... I have a proposal."

Tsunade silenced, listening intently, "At Kumo, there will be another ball. It's a basic fundraiser, filled with civilians. I will trade you your lovely, treasured Agent Viper..."