32

I let my parents know that we've landed in England ten minutes ago, but I won't be home until midnight. There was still a little cash left from the vacation to do one last fun activity before our carriages turn back to pumpkins.

It was already dark and, as usual, it was raining bats and wolves. After making sure we had all our luggage and stuff, Cory called a cab and we were off to go home. However, we took a detour and stopped at a decent nightclub. Cory and Jamie always wanted to see what the inside of a club looked like and we all were eighteen, the legal age to be let in. Why not?

So we waited in a long line for about ten minutes before reaching the front, where we proudly - and Mikey dramatically - showed the bouncer our ID's. He unhooked that fancy red rope and we strutted in. Was this how Jezebel and her girls felt while walking through the halls of high school?

My thoughts were entirely wiped clean when seeing the inside of the club. Ultra blue and violet lights flashed like thousands of cameras, the dance floor was over flooding with dancing people, and those who weren't dancing piled up at the bars and tables on the side. A professional DJ provided the beat and tunes and he also seemed to take requests. Looking to my left, I noticed couples making out in dark corners where the lights couldn't reach. No use screaming for the others to follow over the loud music, so I linked arms with Kit and Cory, who grabbed Jamie and Mikey. I pulled them to the nearest bar to get something to drink.

"Two beers." Mikey ordered, "And three Martinis for the ladies over here. Shaken, not stirred."

His James Bond reference gave us a discount on our drinks for the night, just because the head bartender was a big fan of the movies. Jamie didn't wait for Cory to finish his beer before pulling him with her to dance.

"Want to dance?!" Mikey asked over the music.

I nodded, "Give me five minutes! I just want to finish my drink!"

Truth was, I didn't want to dance and leave Kit alone at the bar. I knew she wasn't big on dancing and even less on dancing with a guy. But where could I find someone to dance with her? I stopped thinking when a girl with bright orange dyed hair approached our lovely Kit. She whispered something in Kit's ear, earning a smirk and a nod from our friend before they both disappeared on the dance floor. Knowing that she'll be fine, I grabbed Mikey's hand and let him lead me into the crowd.

Dancing among all those people was so much different than dancing at prom. Several body parts were touching and rubbing against me, mostly butts and backs. Even the different kinds of smells and scents seemed to bump against me. All mixed together was enough to get a person high, but I was so full adrenaline I didn't care. Scanning the crowd, I caught Cory and Jamie jumping wildly on the beat, while Kit and the orange-haired girl were on the sideline making out. That escalated quickly, but I was glad for her. Everyone deserved to be happy.

Time flew and before I knew it, it was almost midnight. The five of us left the club sober, and took a stroll down the sidewalk, us girls doing window shopping as we went. It stopped raining in the meantime, so calling our cab wasn't necessary.

"Her name's Ava." Kit grinned and covered her warm cheeks with both hands, "She's in college and has a day job at a tattoo parlour. Guys, I'm in love!"

"Duh, you are." Jamie smiled, "We saw you two smooching in the violet lights. Tell me, did she use tongue?"

Kit threw her head back, "Oh, for the love of Levi, yes! Okay, we tongue kissed a little and it was amazing. Jealous much?"

Cory shrugged, "If Jamie didn't bite my tongue the first time I tried it, we would've done it, too."

Mikey scrunched up his nose, "You know my sister gets violent when she's hungry. The best is to keep your tongue out of her mouth to prevent any serious injuries."