Cousin...?

Kara's POV
My name is Kara Zor-el, or to most people, Kara Danvers. I was born on Krypton, my planet which I grew up on until I was 12, when Krypton was dying. My aunt Lara had just given birth to my cousin Kal-el then and it was not safe for the both of us to stay there. Hence, our parents put us into a pod each and sent us on our way to earth. However, my pod got knocked off course when it was hit by the wave sent when Krypton exploded. I was knocked into the Phantom Zone, where I couldn't age, and by the time I finally made it to earth, Kal-el had already become the famous Superman. I hid my powers and never bothered to train because I never thought that it would be useful since we already had Superman. However one day, a plane engine sabotage which my adoptive sister, Alex, happened to be on, caused me to use my powers again. It has been almost one and a half years since that day and I have been working with Alex in the D.E.O to protect our planet and most importantly, keep the people of National City safe.

"Um Kara we're picking up some strange alien activity down in the park... Wait what? the radar just stopped picking up the signals-" Winn said, raising an eyebrow as he pulled me out a daze.He quickly pulled up the closest security camera to the park.
As I looked closer to the screens, I squinted as I saw a figure in white standing in front of a heap of unconcious alien bodies with guns scattered on the ground.
"What in the worl-" As Alex gasped in shock a loud thud outside caught her attention.
As we turned to the source of the thud, we were confused when we saw nothing but a dent in the metal ground.
"Well hello there," a strangely familiar voice came from behind me.
Turning around, I came face to face with a woman who was in the park. Now that we were closer to each other, I saw that she was wearing a white suit with the sign of the House of El on it.
"It's good to see you again... cousin."