Kora Jor-el

"Nice to see you again...cousin." She smiled, before embracing me affectionately.
I stood rooted to the ground, still confused by what she had just said. I remembered playing with my older cousin Kora in Krypton when I was younger, but she never got onto one of the pods. She couldn't be alive.
"I'm glad that you still remember me Kara, and yes, I am alive. It is actually me." She chuckled, smiling as warmly as the sun.
Oh um did I think that out loud just now? oops.
"But how is it... I thought you were still on Krypton... Kal didn't tell me you were still alive..." I asked, a million questions flooding my brain.
"Kara, when you were 12, I was 19. Of course Mum and Dad needed me to be the 'guardian' and take care of the both of you. But then... your pod flew off course..."Her voice began to crack as she continued," I wanted to break out of my pod and go to help you so badly Kara. But I knew that I had a task to fufill and that one day you would find your way back to earth. Annddddd I also made Kal-el promise to not tell you, wanted it to be a surprise."
I smiled, hugging Kora again. I was so happy that she was able to be here with me. Even if Kal-El did tell me a lie the past years it was fine because I still got to see Kora again.
Kora still looked as beautiful as before, with her blonde hair and slightly brown roots and chestnut eyes. She was the same Kora that I had missed talking to for years.
I introduced Kora to everyone and she and Alex got along really well. Especially when they were discussing about how naughty I used to be as a child.
That night, Kora, Alex, J'onn, Winn, James and I headed to the bar where we always hung out together and bonded over some karaoke and beer. I found out that Kora had a very good voice and she could hold her beer very well. She also told me that she had lived in England for a while when Kal-el  had grown up, which explained her accent, and pursued her interest in astrology. We talked, danced, and sang all night before we finally felt tired and decided to all head back home. I invited Kora to crash at mine because I thought that she wouldn't have a place to stay at. But secretly, I just missed having the 'El' girls late night chats that we always had as kids.