I guess I'm worthy

Previously...

So far so good for first impressions huh?

"Wha- How is this even possible?" Thor's deep voice boomed around the four walls around us before coming over to my side and trying to see if there was something attached to my hand that allowed me to hold Mjolnir. 

"I guess I'm... worthy..." I chuckled heartily, as he stared in me in utter shock and had no more words to say.

Walking back to the couch, I said to Thor over my shoulder, "By the way, still want that 700 bucks!" Thor let out a sigh as he finally agreed to give me the money

Walking back to the couch, I said to Thor over my shoulder, "By the way, still want that 700 bucks!" Thor let out a sigh as he finally agreed to give me the money. By then, most of them had left the room to go to bed, leaving the room with just Tony, Thor, Peter, Steve, Natasha, and me.

"Sooooo, is there any other important things about yourself that you have yet to tell us?" Peter stammered out, still surprised that I could pick up Mjolnir- I mean, has no one else ever done that before?

"Well, there's a whole bunch of them, do you want the normal one, or the absolutely mind-blowing ones?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The mind-blowing on-" Just as Peter was about to finish his sentence, he was cut off by a loud blare throughout the tower.

"Shit. That's my security alarm. Friday, set the place on lockdown. Now." Tony ordered, but nothing happened. "Friday? Oh for fuck's sake they turned Friday off. Shit." 

"Language." Steve muttered, but no one took notice of him besides me. 

Snickering, Tony shot daggers at me. "Are you seriously laughing right now? Right when we're about to fight some bad guys who want us dead?" Rolling my eyes, I pressed the button located at the side of my shirt and it instantly turned into my blue denim jacket, my usual fighting clothes, as I called them. 

Suddenly, everyone was flung to the side of the room as men dressed in black suits walked into the room, all of which were heavily armed.

"Oh damn, look what we have... Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Thor Odinson... and some blonde chick. What a surprise." The man standing in the middle grinned evilly, probably the boss of this shitshow. 

"And who exactly are you?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your worst nightmare. So now Tony, considering you have this pretty little blonde chick in your Avengers tower, she probably means a lot to you guys huh?" The man said, aiming his gun straight at my chest. "So that means, if you don't give me all the expensive things you rich pieces of shit buy, the gun goes pew pew. Straight into the girl's heart."

"The girl has a name you know." I muttered, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Oh aren't you a feisty little one. And what would that name be?" He questioned in a child-like voice, trying to mimic my voice, yet terribly failing.