Arria

TW: mentions about blood!

Kora's POV

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling. But none of you will go to search or try to get her. I will complete this task on my own. Please, just don't." I whispered before flying out of the tower.

As I flew across the city, my hair flowing with the wind, I let out a deep sigh. Things here have really messed me up. I need to get back soon. As I scanned the city for any tracks of her, I spotted an area with trees on fire, and my super-hearing picked up the sound of people screaming and her voice.

"I'm sorry, you're just interrupting my plan, so, I have to kill you okay sweetheart?" A woman in a black bodysuit, not her, was talking to a little girl, possibly four to five years old, and the little girl had tears flowing down her rosy cheeks.

Not on my watch you bitch.

As she was about to slit the girl's throat with the sharp knife in her hand, I flew towards her and lasered the knife out of her hand. The lady's eyes darted towards me and she smirked. That's not Arria.

"Who the hell are you!" I shouted, pulling the girl away from her, rushing her to somewhere safe.

"Finally, a proper family reunion, well, not exactly, you look ready to kill me sister." A loud voice emanated from behind me. Arria.

Whipping around at the speed of light, I launched myself towards her pulling out a dagger that I had summoned and felt the anger in me build up and it felt like a volcano about to erupt. However, she dodged me in the nick of time and my dagger managed to slash her arm, merely staining it with a gash of blood.

"Fuck!" She hissed, blood dripping from her arm.

"Last time I saw you, you claimed to be 'the goddess of death'. Guess what, my friend's sister is the goddess of death you bitch!" I laughed, using my telekinetic powers to hold her in a headlock.

She groaned in pain as she struggled to get out of the headlock.

"Not so powerful now huh Arria?" I taunted.

"N....Niall...Here..." She coughed out, making me lose my focus and drop her to the ground.

"What did you say about Niall?" I asked, placing pressure on her neck.

"Either you... let go... or he... di...dies" She stuttered out, as I dropped her to the ground.

"Good choice." Arria said, rubbing her neck which was now bruised.

"Tell me where Niall is. Or I swear I will not hesitate to strangle you again. But this time, I won't let go." I glared.

She smirked, letting out a laugh.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Till the time is right, you will never meet your little lover boy." She smiled, disappearing into thin air.

"FUCK!" I yelled angrily, as heads of children and parents turned towards me.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I apologised, cheeks flushing red as I flew back to the compound.

"Kora! Thank goodness you're alright!" A worried Bucky stood outside the tower and said as he saw me approach.

Landing right into his arms, he held me like he was never going to let go and all I pulled away after a few seconds. Kora, you can't do this to Niall. He doesn't deserve it.

Bucky's face had a tinge of disappointment etched onto it as he walked back into the tower with me in complete silence.

As we walked back, I saw everyone seated around the meeting table. Their heads turned when they saw me and Steve's face had a "You are so done for." feeling coming from it.