What have I done?

Previously..

As she continued to kiss me, things started to get heated and she drove me back to my house, before continuing what we started.

Niall's POV

The rays of sun shone onto my face as I groggily wiped my eyes. What the hell happened last night. Looking around, I saw a woman sleeping on my chest, fully undressed. What the hell? My head hurt like a bitch and I struggled trying to remember what had happened. As I stared at the ceiling, last night's events came flowing into my mind. From flirting with the bartender to kissing her to hooking up with her. 

Oh shit. What have I done... What about Kora Niall? What about Kora? You love her!

But she's been gone for more than a year now... 

THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CHEAT ON HER!

well technically...

"Get out of my head..." I muttered hitting myself in the head.

I cheated on her... I cheated on the love of my life... I'm a terrible person.

Regret filled my heart as I looked down at my hands. Where's my ring. Anxiously, I tried to remember where my ring might have gone. 

"I've screwed up big time now."

Kora's POV

"That was awesome! We kicked their asses!" I exclaimed as we walked into the compound.

Bruce sat at the meeting table before signalling to us to come in. 

"What's up Bruce?" Nat asked. 

"Well, I might have found a way to jump between earths." Bruce said straightforwardly.

My face lit up upon hearing those words. "You're telling me..."

Bruce nodded as I hugged him tightly while constantly muttering thank yous. I'm going home! I get to see my Nialler again!  Excitement consumed me as Bruce explained what I was going to have to do to be able to get to my earth successfully. 

"Sounds simple enough. Wait Bruce, if I need to, and I say if, I can come back here right? I'm gonna miss you all too much to not visit." I asked, looking over to Bruce.

"Yes, it goes either way." Bruce smiled, as I smiled widely.

"Well what are we waiting for then?" I grinned. 

As the team gathered to watch me "teleport", Bucky walked up to me. 

Kissing the top of my head, he said, "I'm gonna miss you so much Seashell. You better come visit." 

Nodding my head, I kissed his cheek before preparing myself, "I promise Buck"

"Okay, think of where you want to go to the most in your Earth. It will transport you directly." Bruce instructed.

Nodding my head, the D.E.O flashed in front of my eyes as I focused all my energy to get there.