I wake up and check my phone.
4 new messages from Hubby <3
I smile and check my messages
Karl|| y/n
Goodmorning!
Y/n? Are you ignoring me? >:(
Helloooo :)
Wake uppp!
Hey Karl! Sorry I just woke up.
It's ok! Also do you have anything planned for today?
Nope! Not at all unless Alex plans something but I bet he won't.
YAY! Get on the server we made yesterday for a suprise!
Ok!

I get up and turn on my computer, I get on our server and see another big heart, and a building of some sort, I go the the big heart which has a chest in it, I open the chest and there's a book and quill, I open it and it says "Hey! I know we kinda just met.. but I really like you.. and I wanted to see if you wanted to be my girlfriend? If you have your answer already.. great! Message me after you go into the building on the right! <3" I go into the building and it says abunch of positive and short quotes and some other things, there's one that says "I hope you weren't streaming.. but that's fine if you are! This is all I have.. so message me!"

I message him
Karl||y/n
Hey Karlll
Hey y/nnn
I have an answer for your question..
Okkk what is it?
Yes I will be your girlfriend <3
YAY!!!!
I smile and turn off my phone and go to the kitchen where I see Alex sitting. I tell him "Hi" with a smile and he says "hey, what has you in such a good mood?" He looks at me, I don't think before saying "Karl asked me out" I smack my hand over my mouth and he says "WHAT! when were you planning to tell me?" I sigh and say "soon.. maybe tomorrow.. maybe longer" he pulls out his phone and it looks like he's texting someone, I guess it's Karl because that's who we were just talking about, he puts his phone down and looks at me, he's sitting back with his arms crossed and a frown on his face, I get a notification and slowly pull out my phone its Karl, I open my messages
Karl||y/n
Y/nn whyd you tell Alex
I'm sorryy, I slipped :(
It's ok he just threatened to hurt me if I hurt you, but I won't so that won't be a problem :)
I hope so, well he looks kinda mad so I'm gunna talk to him, I'll talk to you in a bit, love you <3
Kk love you too.
I put my phone in my pocket and take a seat, I look at him and say "soo wanna go get some food? You can pick.." his frown quickly fades to a smile he stands up and says "ok but please tell me next time" I nod and go out the door, I walk to the car and get in the passengers seat, a bit later Alex comes out and gets in the driver seat, we drive to taco bell which isn't that much of a surprise, he orders a bunch of things well I just order and crunch wrap supreme.

We start driving home and Alex is already eating some of his food, we pull in to the driveway, and I grab the food, I wait for Alex because he has the key to the house, as we get inside I put the food on the table and sit down, I grab my food and start eating, Alex comes and sits beside me and starts eating his food, about 40 minutes later I finish my food and head to my room, but before I do so Alex says "Love you sis" I say "Love you too" I then go and close my door and text Karl.
Karl||y/n
Hey Karlll
Hey y/nnn, is Alex mad?
Surprisingly no.
Well I gunna stream you wanna join?
Uh sure! Also when are we gunna tell our streams?
Um I'm telling mine when I stream I don't know about you though
Ok, I might tell mine tomorrow when I stream.
K, I'll call you on discord so we can stream together.
Ok!
Before I know it Karl's calling me on discord, I ask "what are we going to play?" He says "I dont really know but I wanna join this one first so I can tell my stream" I nod as if he can see me and I say "Ok sounds good, ill join you" I join the game which is "Who's your daddy?" I burst out laughing and so does he I go to his stream to see what chat is saying.
: MMMM IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?!
: KARL AND Y/N SHIP!?
: POGGGGG
I say "looks like your chat is on to us Karlos" he laughs and says "I guess so, but would you like to answer the question of the day for us y/n? Who's your daddy?" He laughs again and I say "well this is quite obvious, but it's Karl!" I laugh and look at chat
: I KNEW IT!!!
: OMG YESSSS
: THE SHIP HAS SAILED :,)
We end up playing for an hour or so then we go to minecraft, we go to the same server he made the hearts and stuff on, we make a house and we put our beds next to eachother, we did some more stuff for another two hours then I started to get tired so I said "I'm gunna go bye chat! Bye Hubby! Goodnight, Love you!" Karl gasps and says "I still don't have a nickname for you, wait, wait, wait, ummmm, DUCHESS, your nickname is duchess, and goodnight! Love you too!"

I turn off my computer and lay down, I almost instantly fall asleep.

a/n: sorry if some things say me instead of my, I suck at spelling. :P (this is for all chapters just saying)
Words: 978