I wake up and look over to see that Karl wasn't in bed, I get up and walk out of the room I go to the kitchen and see Karl putting some kind of food on a plate. I go over to him and hug him from the back and say "goodmorning love" he says "goodmorning I made us breakfast" I let him go and I sit down, he puts a plate infront of me and sits next to me, we eat and talk, after awhile I get a text from Alex I pick up my phone so I can text him back.
Alexis||y/n
Hey y/n, what's up?
We're eating breakfast and I don't know what we're doing after.
Ok so I'm gunna guess that you don't have any plans. Jimmy wanted to know if you and Karl wanted to come film a video!
Uhhhh I'll ask.

I look up at Karl and say "babyyyyy, Alex and Jimmy wanted to know if we want to go over there to film a video?" He nods and says "yea sure" we finish up our food and we go back into Karl's room, I text Alex again.

Hey Alex, Karl said yea so we'll get ready then head over there.
Ok sounds good, see you guys soon.

I look over at Karl and say "do you want me to help you get dressed again?" I smirk and he says "I mean, if you want to" I go over to him and kiss his cheek, I help him with his clothes and I put on mine. We get in the car and I'm in the driver seat, I drive well Karl is telling me where to turn. We shortly get to Jimmy's and I open Karl's door, he gets out and wraps his arm around me, I close his door and we walk over to Jimmy's house.

I knock on the door and Alex answers "Hey! Come on in guys" Karl let's me go and I go to sit on the couch, Karl follows behind and we sit on the couch, Karl pulls me closer to him so I put my head on his shoulder, with my head still there I say "where's Jimmy" Alex says "he's getting dressed, then we're going to best buy" I say "ok" then I put my arms around Karl I quietly say "love you Karl" and he quietly says "love you too duchess" Alex then says "whatcha whispering over there?" I say "nothing important" he sarcastically says "hmm it seems like that was very important, but whatever" I pick my head up to make sure Alex isn't looking at us, then I turn Karl's face towards mine and I lean in to kiss him, he leans in as well but the moment doesn't last long as I hear Alex say "Hey!" Karl and I both end the kiss and start laughing, I look over at Alex who has a huge frown on his face, we all flinch when we hear Jimmy clap and say "Alright! Let's go guys"

I stand up and grab Karl's hand as our fingers intertwine I feel my cheeks get red, Jimmy points at one of the 3 cars and says "were taking this one" I pull Karl to the car and we get in the back, Jimmy's in the driver seat well Alex is in the passengers seat, a bit later Alex is on his phone, so I look at Karl and once again try to kiss him, this time Alex is to distracted by his phone to look back at us so we weren't interrupted, after what felt like a minute we end the kiss and I put my head on his shoulder, he puts his arm around me and kisses me on the head.

After 25 minutes we finally get to best buy, I go to Karl's side of the car and I open the door, I expect Karl to put his arm around me but this time I get picked up and thrown over his shoulder, I gasp and hear Alex laugh from afar, I want to get out of his grasp but I feel safe so I don't fight it or tell him to put me down, we get into the store and we go the a part where nobody is close to, Jimmy starts the video and I'm still over Karl's shoulder, I finally say "Karl.. can you put me down please" he hesitates for a bit but then puts me down, I here Jimmy say "Me and Karl have two suprise guests, I think you guys may have already heard one of them but here are Alex, and y/n" Alex and I walk into the frame and wave, Karl then comes into frame and puts his hands on my shoulders.

Jimmy then says "Ok so just ignore them but today's video is these three spending 50k in best buy" I look at Karl who has a big smile on his face I whisper to him and say "I'd rather be at your house" his cheeks go red and I run outta frame I fall and start laughing, Karl walks outta frame and comes over to me he pulls me up and whispers "yea I would rather be there to" he lifts up my head and quietly says "we'll be there later after this video won't we" I start to blush as I'm being picked up and dragged back into the camera frame Jimmy says "uh well who would like to go first" Alex volunteereres and Jimmy grabs to camera to follow him, that left me and Karl alone, I was still in his hands so he put my down and says "sooo what do we do now" I shrug as I grab his hand and we walk around the store, after a bit Alex finishes up then Karl's goes, then I go.

As Jimmy finishes up the video he shows what everyone got, he turns off the camera and says "alright let's put the stuff in the car and go" we all pick up some bags and go to Jimmy's car, we put everything in the trunk and we get in the spots we were in before, Jimmy drives us to Karl's house and I say "bye Alex bye Jim Jam thank you" Alex says "Bye don't do anything bad" and Jimmy says "bye guys see ya later" Karl and I walk inside and head straight to his room, I take off my shoes and I throw myself onto Karl's bed he does the same.

a/n: YOOOOOO, UH YEAAAAA, HAHAAHAHAH. ALSO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS WIERD IM TIRED AND I WENT TO SLEEP AT 5:00 AM THE PAST NIGHT SO UM YEA.
Words: 1114