I wake up and Karl's arm is still wrapped around me I slowly get up so I don't disturb him, I kiss him on the head and I walk to the kitchen, I make Nutella pancakes, It reminded me of when Alex made them for me so I put some fruits on the side as well. After I finish making that plate I make another one for Karl, as I hear him coming down the stairs and to the kitchen, he stands next to me and puts his arm around my hip, I look up at him and he says "goodmorning duchess I say "goodmorning hubby, I finish making his plate so I say "here you go" and hand it to him, he says "thank you" and sits down I sit beside him.

We eat and talk, I pull out my phone and text Quackity
Quackity||y/n
Heyyy
Hey what's up?
Not much
Have you ate
Yup I'm eating right now
Good, well I'll talk to you later
Ok buh bye
I finish eating my pancakes and so does Karl we go to the couch and watch some TV, after an hour or so I say "should we go to Jimmy's?" Karl nods and says "yea sure, but you don't have shoes on" I roll my eyes and say "I'll go put some on" Karl then says "ok I'll be in the car" I put my shoes on and head to the car, I see Karl laughing so I get in and say "whats so funny?" He says "you'll see when we get to Jimmy's house" I just shrug it off thinking they did some prank or something, but when we get there Karl says "uhh ohh" I say "what did you do Karl" he says "sorry duchess" my door opens and Alex grabs me out of the car and says "Y/N REALLY" I look over at Karl who has his hand over his mouth, I mouth to him "I'm gunna kill you" he laughs and Alex turns my face to look at him.

Alex grabs my arm and walks me inside he puts me on the couch as Karl comes inside and sits next to me, Alex is pacing the floor, after awhile of him talking to his self he says "w-what if he got you pregnant y/n, you are in no condition to have a kid" I stand up and say "whats that supposed to mean" Karl grabs me and slowly sits me down, Alex then continues by saying "Hello! We don't even live here" I say "well then we could move here" he stops and looks me dead in the eyes "it's not that easy y/n, if it were we would already done that" I roll my eyes and say "oh well Alex you can't control my life, and I'm fine with being a mom but I don't know if Karl's fine with being a dad though" I look at Karl and he says "I'm fine with that"
I look back at Alex and he says "whatever, it's fine.. as long as your happy" that word triggers something and I snap "don't even bring up 'as long as your happy' ugh I hate when you do that" he says "well sorry" I say "your fine its my fault that just kinda triggered something, I'm sorry" he comes over and hugs me "if you do have a baby ill be there for you" I say "ok thank you, I'll get a test tomorrow" he nods and says "ok well you should go back to his house and rest and you (he points at karl) you make sure she's ok and comfy" Karl nods and says "sir yes sir" Karl grabs my hand as we head out the door, Alex says "bye love you, be safe" I look back and say "bye love you too, I will" Karl opens the door for me then goes to his side I look over at him and say "whyd you tell him" he laughs and says "I wanted to see what he said, also I know he worry about you" I say "okay can you drive to a gas station so I can get a test for tomorrow" he nods and says "yea of course, also when we get back to the house can I stream? I haven't streamed in awhile" I nod and say "yea only if I can join you because I haven't streamed either, also I wanna suprise them because they still don't know we met up" as we're driving he says "ok, and yea we haven't".

We get to a gas station and Karl says "I'll run in" I nod and he runs in, I feel myself get dizzy and light headed but I ignore it, a couple minutes later he comes back with all sorts of pregnancy tests, I laugh as he puts the bag in the back, he looks at me and says "I didn't know what one to get so I got all of them" I say "your so weird", he pulls out of the gas station and drives home. As we get there I get out of the car and Karl runs to the front door I walk to the house as he holds the door open for me, I walk in and and before I fall I quickly and softly say "I feel dizzy" Karl catches me as I feel like the room is spinning, Karl puts me on the floor softly and I close my eyes.

KARLS P.O.V
I put y/n on the floor and kneel beside her, I call Alex and he picks up almost instantly he says "what happened?" I hesitate and says "y/n said she felt dizzy and now she's passed out on the floor" Alex then says "is she ok?" I say "yea she's fine I just wanted to let you know" he says "oh ok thanks Karl" he hangs up so I take y/n to the room I go on Twitter and tweet

Karljacobs
Hey guys I'm gunna be streaming hopefully soon! Also y/n is joining me again!

I turn off my phone and lay by y/n it takes her a bit to wake up but now she's up and she looks clueless.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I sit up, and look at Karl I say "how long was I out?" He smiles and says "not that long are you still up to stream?" I nod and say "yea let's do it!" I stand up and go to his gaming room, he wraps his arms around me and says "love you duchess" I say "love you too" he let's me go and I sit out of frame, he turns on his stream and says "hey guys!" He looks at me and then says "uh so today I have a suprise guest" he motions for me to come and I sit next to him and say "hey guys" he puts his hand on my thigh and whispers to me "should we tell them?" I whisper back and say "but we don't know if it's official yet" he says "eh it's fine" I say "ok then go ahead".

He turns back to his stream and says "so guys we don't if it's 100% positive, but y/n might be pregnant" I smile and say "yup", I look at chat
: OMGGGG!
: KARLLL WHAT IS ALEX GUNNA SAY
: POGG
I say "guys Alex already know because Mr. Karl had to say something" he looks at me and says "I'm sorry I wanted Alex to know" I laugh and say "I'll be right back, I calmly walk out and close the door behind me, I run to the bathroom to throw up, I sit there and start to cry, I don't know why but it felt right.

KARLS P.O.V
I hear quiet crying so I say "hey guys I'm gunna run some ads, I need to uh go check something" I get up and slightly jog out of the room I then run to the bathroom and I see y/n on the floor crying..

Y/NS P.O.V
I hear the door open but I don't look up, Karl sits me up and says "whats wrong" I shake my head and say "nothing just felt a little sick that's all" he picks me up and takes me to the bed he lays me down and says "I'll go end to stream" he walks out of the room and I can slightly hear him say "guys I'm gunna end the stream early because y/n isn't feeling that good so bye guys" after that he comes in a couple minutes later and says "here I made you some tea" I say "thank you Karl" he says "yea of course, you should try getting some sleep you sound tired" I nod and lay down I say "goodnight Karl love you" he wraps his arm around me and says "love you too" I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

a/n: sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense, I had to get rid of something but I'm to lazy to rewrite everything to fit with the story I um did that I didn't what else to write so yea I wrote that, um in chapter 10 or 11 I may skip to 9 months ahead so uh yeaa haha.
THANK YOU FOR 37 READS POG!
Words: 1602