¹⁸

I wake up and Karl's still asleep, I get ready for the day and go downstairs, Katie looks over at me and says "y/n! Come on we got to go dress shopping!" I say "ok ok ok" she grabs my hand and drags me out of the house, we get in Chris's car and drive to a dress place, we get out of the car and go inside, a lady introduces herself by the name of Haley she takes us to a room with a circular object in the middle to stand on, and a dressing room, Haley asks "what do you look for in a dress" I say "um something strapless" Haley says "ok I'll se what I can find" she walks out of the room so me and Katie talk, Haley comes back with 3 dresses see hands them to me and says "these are the only three I could find" I take them and try each one on, the last one I tried on was the one I liked.

I look at it in the mirror and I say "I loke this one" Katie agrees and Haley says "ok if you will follow me to the front I'll ring it up for you" we follow her to the front of the shop she scans she tag and says "your total is

I look at it in the mirror and I say "I loke this one" Katie agrees and Haley says "ok if you will follow me to the front I'll ring it up for you" we follow her to the front of the shop she scans she tag and says "your total is..869$" I pay for the dress and say "thank you!" Haley nods well me and Katie leave, we get in the car and put the dress in the back, we stop at a coffee shop before heading back to Karl's, once we get there the only people there were Jimmy, Chandler,  and Alex they're all playing with Jaden and Tucker, I go upstairs and hide my dress, I come back downstairs and I go sit by Alex and say "having fun?" He looks over at me and says "yea I am actually" I say "that's nice, but where's Karl and Chris?" He says "they went to go get some stuff" I get up and say "oh ok" I go and sit on the couch and watch tiktok.

About an hour later Karl and Chris come back, I look over and Karl's hiding something behind his back, I look back at my phone and I hear him sprint up the stairs, I laugh and he comes back down and sits next to me Bear comes over and jumps on the couch, I grab him and look at Karl, he says "our wedding is in three hours" I smile and say "I know, I'm nervous" he holds me and says "don't be!" I say "easier said then done", we sit on the couch for an hour or so until Jimmy gets up and says "guys we should get going" we all get up and get our shoes on, they had already put the dress and tux in the trunks of different cars, I get in the car with Katie and Chandler, I giggle remembering that Chandler has to be the flower boy. (Were just gunna pretend that the car with Karl, Alex and Jimmy took Tucker and Jaden to a babysitter).

As we get to the wedding place Chandler, Katie, and I get out of the car, and I grab the dress we get inside and go to a room, I hear Karl and the others talking and going into a room, Katie says "Chandler go put on your tux" he nods and goes to the bathroom, Katie and I put on our dresses and tell Chandler he could come out, he comes out of the bathroom and says "ooo nice dresses" we doth say thank you and we wait, we hear a knock on the door and Katie answers it, Jimmy comes in and says "I forgot that in supposed to walk you down the aisle" I say "oh..yea" he sits on one of the chairs as the priest comes in and says "everything is ready we just need the flower guy to throw the flowers and the bride to get walked down the aisle" we all get up and Katie goes to the stage (the stage us just gunna be the thing where they get married at, also I don't know how weddings work) Chandler, Jimmy, and I walk out and Chandler starts to throw the peddles after he does that Jimmy walks me down the aisle, I felt nauseous but I ignored it, I get up on the stage and Jimmy sits in the front row, the priest starts talking but I ignore him well being caught up in my own thoughts, both of our families were here and I was still really nervous, the only part I paid attention to was "do you Karl Jacobs, take y/n, y/l/n as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?" He then said "I do" the priest says "do you y/n, y/l/n take Karl Jacobs as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?" I say "I do" the priest then says "you may now kiss the bride" Karl and I lean in and kiss, everyone in the crowd is clapping. Karl and I get off you stage and go to the dance/food room, everyone else joins us and me and Karl cut the cake, everyone gets a slice then we all dance.

*after the wedding*
I say goodbye to almost everyone and I grab Karl's hand as we walk out of the building, I get in the back seat with Karl, we decided not to have a honeymoon because we'd rather stay with our friends, we get to the house, and Jimmy and Alex come a little later with the baby's I go upstairs and change into some pjs then I go back downstairs and grab Jaden, Karl grabs bear, and Chris is holding Tucker, we all sit on the couch and watch Mrbeast videos..

a/n: this is the last chapter unless I decide to do more, I hope you enjoyed! I probably will do more, thank you so much for all of the support, I don't have much motivation so im trying!
Words: 1030