Karl looks over at me and says "wanna go get something to eat, we have to wear specific things though" I smile and say "yea sure what our those specific things?" I stand up off the bed and go to where Karl is, he puts out a fancy dress and a tux, he hands me the dress so I put it on throwing my previous clothes in a hamper, Karl puts on his tux and I wrap my arms around his neck and in curiousity say "where are we going" he laughs and says "you'll see duchess" he proceeds to pick me up and put me over his shoulder, we walk over to the car and he finally puts me down, I get in the passengers seat and Karl gets in the driver side.

We shortly arrive to the place and Karl goes to my side of the car, and opens my door he grabs my hand and I close the door, we walk into this place that looks way to fancy for me to even be in, Karl asks the woman at front for a table and and she motions for us to follow her, I grasp Karl's hand a bit harder he looks over at me and smirks, the woman puts a menu on each side of the table and we sat down, we pick up our menus and start scanning through it, I see so many things with names I can't pronounce.

the lady comes back with waters and says "do you guys know what you would like to order" I look over at Karl and he says "y-yes were ready to order" she nods and says "ok what would you like sir?" Karl looks back on his menu and says "can I get the Balsamic-Glazed Steak Rolls" she then says "alright and what for you ma'am" I say "can I get a steak, medium rare please" she writes it down and says "will that be all?" Karl nods his head and so do I, after the lady leaves I say "whyd we come here, I don't fit in here" he nevously laughs and says "uh about that I wanted us to come here so I could impress you" I make an aw face and say "Karl you don't have to impress me" he says "yea I do", the lady comes back surprisingly fast with our food, we say thank you as she walks off again, we have a conversation as we eat.

We finish up and we walk back to the front, the lady says "have a good day" I look back and say "you too" I grab Karl's hand as we walk out, he says "that was nerve racking" I nod and say "yea it was" as we drive back home, we pull up in the driveway and go inside, by the time we got settled in and our laying down, I grab my phone and I see a message from Alex, I open messages..

Quackity||y/n
Hey y/n
Hello? Y/n you better not be ignoring me
Hey Alex sorry I threw my phone down because I was putting pjs on.
Hmmm why were you putting pjs on
Because we just got back from a restaurant? And it's dark out?
Hmmmm ok..
Whatever, goodnight Alex love you
Goodnight, love you too

I turn off my phone and turn to Karl and say "thanks for the dinner" he pulls me to his chest and says "of course love" I give him a kiss and say "goodnight love you" he says "goodnight love you too" I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

a/n: Short chapter :( I ran out of things to write so sad, well I hope this chapter was "good"..
Words: 611