²⁰

I wake up and feel nauseated, I look over at Karl whos looking at me and say "how long have you been staring at me" he says "lost track of time" I say "whatever weirdo" I look over at the door since I hear a knock, I say "come in!" Alex opens the door and peeks around the corner, he walks in and goes to sit down, he throws the pregnancy tests that were on the chair at me and says "how long have you been up" I sit up and say "just a few minutes ago, why?" He rolls his eyes and says "oh, take the tests" I stand up and groan, I then say "your so over dramatic" I walk to the bathroom and take the tests, I yell at them and say "so Alex did you want me to pregnant or not?" Alex at the door says "I'd rather not, unless I can name him or her" I grab the test and hide them and go to Karl, I say "would you be ok with him naming them?" Karl nods and says "ok then, well I am pregnant" Alex says "ok I'm naming them" I say "yes you are" his eyes light up as he excitedly says "omg, your actually gunna let me!!" I laugh and say "yea I guess" he jumps up and down well saying "yay yay yay yay yay!" I sit by Karl on the bed and say "so your not mad?" He looks at me and says "no, I still am, I'm just happy" I sigh and say "I can't do anything to please you" he sits back down and says "you got that right" I lean back onto Karl's lap and he plays with my hair, I say "so you guys wanna do something? Im bored!" Karl gets up and says "let's go get Bahama bucks" (if you don't know what that is its like a place where you can get shaved ice and some other stuff) I get up and say "yes that sounds delicious!" Alex jogs out and we get dressed and ready, Alex comes to the door and says "are you guys done" I go to the door and say "yes" Karl picks me up from under my arms and Alex grabs my legs, I say "put me down!" Alex says "no" and Karl giggles, as we start to walk out the door in unison Chris and Jimmy say "whare are you guys going" I say "to Bahamas buck!" Jimmy says "oh ok" Karl closes the door behind us and we get in the car.

We get to Bahama bucks and go through the drive thru, we order our things and go to the park, we get out and go sit down on a bench, I sigh and say "what do you see in me?" Karl says "what do you mean?" I say "why did you marry me? What made you marry me?" Karl holds me close and says "I married you because I love you y/n, from the first day I talked to you I fell in love, this may sound dumb but Alex has talked about you before and I fell in love with you then" I lean on him and say "it doesn't sound dumb" he kisses my head and we look at the scenery, about an hour later I get a call from Alex so I answer.

Alex||y/n
Hello?
Hey y/n, where are you guys at
The park near the house, why?
Oh just wondering!
Oh um ok?
Well bye bye y/n!
Byeee

He hangs up and I say "that was weird" Karl says "what happened?" I say "he called and asked where we were" Karl says "oh" I stand up and say "we should head back home" Karl nods and we get in the car Karl drives back home and when we get inside everyone is sitting out the couch along with some fude I didn't know, I go over to them and say "who's this?" Alex looks back at me and say "Jake" I say "cool" I look around to see where Karl's at and he's in the kitchen getting a drink I go upstairs and go in the room, I sit on the bed and go on my phone, a bit later Jake comes into the room, I say "can I help you" he closes the door and locks it behind him, he starts to get on the bed so I get off, he looks like he got annoyed by that because his expression changed and he trapped me in a corner, I say "get away from me" and he gets closer, he then says "or else what" I scream "Al-" but he throws his hand over my mouth before I can even say it, he throws me on the bed and gets ontop of me, I try to fight it and I kick him in the stomach, he gets off so I take this chance to run out of the room, the lock on the door is very complicating so as I struggle to unlock it he comes up behind me and grabs my arm, he then say "where were you going cutie?" I say "to my husband" he grips my arm tighter and pulls me to his chest, he laughs and says "you don't need his when I'm better" I once again yell and say "ALEX HELPPP" He tightly grabs my face and say "you messed up" he pulls a knife out of his pocket and I scream again "ALEXXX PLEASE HELP! ALEXISSS!" I let out a blood hurdling scream when I feel the blade enter the skin in my arm, I look at my arm and I see blood I feel nauseated so I pass out.

ALEX'S P.O.V:
I hear y/n screaming from in her room so I jump off the couch and run upstairs I knock on the door and say "Y/N ARE YOU OK!!" I hear the door unlocking and Jake walking out, he walks past me and says "oops, didn't think she'd pass out" he walks downstairs and out the front door, I run in the room and see y/n on the floor and blood dripping off her arm, I pick her up and go downstairs, I call for Karl and say "go start the car" Karl runs up of the house and starts the car, I put y/n in the back and sit with her, as Karl's driving, I look at her cut which looks deep and super bloody, her skin is also somewhat pale, as soon as I look up I see that were at the hospital, I grab her out of the car and we all go inside, I go to the desk and they take us to a room, as me and Karl are sitting he says "what happened?" I say "I don't know Jake just walked out of the room and I saw her on the floor" Karl goes silent and says "oh." about an hour later I see y/n open her eyes.

Y/N'S P.O.V:
I open my eyes and instantly feel a sharp pain in my arm I say "ow what happened" Alex say "you passed out" just as he says that I remember what happened, I start to cry and say "can we go home?" Alex calls for a nurse and she let's us go, we walk out of the hospital and get in the car, once we get to the house I quickly get out of the car and go upstairs, I put on phs and lay down, Karl comes in a bit later and lays down by me, he whispers "are you ok?" I nod and say "yea goodnight love you" Karl says "goodnight love you too" he holds me close to him and I quickly fall asleep.

A/n: I've kinda lost motivation to do alot of things so I may not update alot but I'm trying! it took me like 3 days to even come up with stuff to write, I might not post alot I need to focus on my mental health rn but thank you for 1.14K reads, and thank you for all the support!!!! I appreciate it!! <3
Words: 1322