0.9

A week after the 'I miss you' sex had passed. The week was filled with lots more sex, all filmed, and it was amazing, because Harry felt so very stimulated.

Yet, when Harry woke up Sunday morning with a hangover, there was a boy in his bed that wasn't Louis and he stared for a long moment before everything hit him like a brick wall.

Harry was drunk. Very drunk. He was at a bar, just drinking, all alone, until he wasn't alone. There was a boy beside him, nice and pretty, and Harry found himself talking to him for a while. They were just talking.. and then they were snogging. And then they were in bed together.

Harry broke a very big rule of his and Louis's and that was.. well, it wasn't good. Harry didn't mean to break a rule. He was drunk, and he wasn't in a relationship. He'd honestly forgotten about Louis for a while.

"Fuck.. get up," Harry muttered, shoving at the stranger. Had Louis heard them? Harry had no idea why he was so worried that Louis heard them, but he really was. He didn't want Louis to be angry about Harry breaking a rule. No sleeping with others, and here was Harry.

The stranger sat up, rubbing his eyes. Lord, Harry didn't even know his name and he was now pissed with himself.

"Get the fuck up and get out," Harry snapped, standing up to pull on clothes. He could feel his hands shaking, moving to the bathroom to get Tylenol as the stranger rushed to get dressed. Harry peered into the hall, not seeing his roommate, so he led the stranger out and basically shoved him out the door.

"Fucking hell," Harry breathed, moving to text Niall as he headed down to hall to peek into Louis's room. The bed was a mess and Louis was gone. Harry frowned, knowing Louis usually made his bed before doing anything, just like Harry, so he immediately grew more worried.

Hey niall. Can you come over? H

He set his phone down and went to clean up his room, taking deep breaths as he did so, trying to focus on his head not exploding.

Niall texted back that he was busy and would come by later. Harry sighed and sat down. Now it was just a waiting game.

~~

It wasn't until the afternoon that the front door opened. Harry looked up from the couch, surprised to see Louis and Niall come in together, Louis heading into the kitchen and Niall heading over to Harry.

"Wh- you blew me off for Louis?" Harry hissed at Niall.

"Sorry, mate," Niall said softly, blushing a little as he sat with Harry, not very good at handling that dominant voice of Harry's. It was a little scary. "He came in around two in the morning... he needed me," Niall said softly, and Harry immediately knew that Louis was well aware of what Harry had done.

"Oh.. did he... say what was wrong?" Harry asked quietly, to which Niall responded by shaking his head.

Harry was curious now. Louis left in the middle of the night to go to Niall's, over Harry breaking a rule? Yes, Louis had every right to be pissed. Harry would be too. But why did Louis leave?

The boy in question stepped into the room, avoiding Harry's eyes as he sat on the chair, sipping his tea.

"Hey," Harry mumbled, moving his blanket to make room for Louis on the couch. "Come here."

"Harry," Louis breathed, looking at the man. "I .. I'm good here."

"Come here," Harry insisted.

"Harry, leave me alone," Louis snapped. Niall was clearly not phased - the two always argued like this.

Harry sighed and turned on the tele as Niall wondered off to find snacks. "Louis.."