Addict 2

Continuing.......

He couldn't control the precum that was flowing and wetting his boxers. That urge was here again.

He needed to be inside her. He needed to release this pressure and fill her up.

"Get on your knees"

With a smirk she did just that and slid down to her knees on the fur rug.

Michael slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

His dick standing dark and wide. Long as hell and sticky from the drops of precum flowing from his tip down to his balls.

He leaned back and moaned loudly as he took his own penis into his hands in front of her face. Stroking it . Up and down. More of the sticky droplets flowed down, like a fountain.

Her pussy was throbbing and clenching. This was such a sight to see.

He stopped for a minute to kick off his shoes and kick away his pants and boxers.

She had an idea. She loved toys and she lived alone so she had them everywhere. She reached into a box under her table and grabbed her favorite little rabbit.

A beautiful vibrator with strong vibrations.

She watched as he stroked his penis. His face red and looking to be in agony. She waved the toy in his face and he watch as she turned it on and unbuttoned the crouch of her lingerie and placed it on her clit.

He was done. He groaned loudly and stroked himself faster.

"I want to feel your mouth"

She was excited. Finally encountering a freak.

She moaned as she pressed her face between his legs and slobbed all over his huge and heavy friends.

Sucking and pulling them. He stroked faster . His thighs shaking.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum so hard" he groaned.

Her face was covered in spit as she sucked and hummed on his balls. Her tongue slipping down to his gooch every once in a while. She looked up and noticed his dick was hard asf and a beautiful shade of brown and red.

She pushed his hand away and pushed his dick deep into her throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck" he moaned

She bobbed up and down. Slobbering and making his penis nice and wet.

The couch was beginning to form a wet spot.

She sucked and deepthroated him while massaging his two friends.

"I'm gonna cum"

His legs were shaking and the pressure was ripping through him.

It was becoming too much to bear. This was gonna be his biggest one.

He clenched his teeth as it built up from the bottom of his balls until...

She stopped.

"What are you doing?" He whined. "Pleeease"

She smirked. Spit covering her mouth and chin. "You cum when I let you"

She stood up and disappeared down the hall.

Michael sat there. His penis throbbing and a bright red. Tingling and soaked.

He needed a release. Bad.

"DONT TOUCH YOURSELF " she yelled.

He groaned and heaved as his penis dripped more precum . Creating a sloppy mess.