Sooth my Ache{2}

Enjoy!

I felt his hard,long and thick shaft in between my legs as he spread them apart.

A long sticky drop of arousal dripped down my inner thigh. I looked in the mirror and caught a glance at his red head, smeared with precum. He rubbed it between slit, teasing my clit.

I let out a long mmm, at the shot of pleasure.

"Ready mama" he groaned into my neck. I nodded my head quickly. I just wanted him to get me off . Reach that spot and make me cum.

Pregnancy makes you suuuper horny. It's like I became a sex addict and I always needed my cookie toyed with.

Michael placed his head at my entrance before plunging forward slowly. My legs shook at the pain and pleasure. I heard him let out a long sign when he hit the end of my vagina. I felt so full I couldn't take it.

He grabbed my waist and scooted forward until I was pressed against the long mirror, making sure not to hurt our baby

His thrust was slow but forceful. "ahhh... babe" I groaned. "Fuck me...please"I begged.

"Ugh I'm gonna lose my mind in it" he breathed. "So fucking wet"

He began to pound away at my aching kitty. His balls tapping my clit— stimulation everywhere. I was going crazy.

The sounds of his pelvis meeting my ass and my cream mixing with his was enough to bring me to my first orgasm.

I jolted and tried to run but Michael's grip around my waist grew tighter. I gripped his hand trying to get away.

"I'm gonna.. fuck. Make me cum daddy... ahhhh" I yelled.

My whole body shook as I came hard. Michael gripped my upper arms this time just fucking me through my orgasm.

"You're making a mess girl" he chuckled while pulling his pants down to his ankles revealing his smooth thighs.

I breathed heavily from the effects of my orgasm. My kitty was so sensitive and I know Michael wasn't gonna let up.

I'm a runner , especially when it comes to my husbands skilled fucking. I will never get use to it .

He pulled me against his chest and lifted my right leg over the bend of his elbow. "Look at that pretty pussy." He growled. "You gonna take all of daddy's dick? Hmm"

Mhmm, I groaned shakily. Michael smacked the side of my thigh before thrusting inside of me even deeper than before.

"You're gonna take it like a big girl?" He groaned into my ear while fucking my pussy up. She was taking a hard pounding. I nodded no longer able to speak.

My jaw dropped and my mouth was open grasping for air. His other hand began to spank and rub my clit, making me squirm and jerk.

My legs began to shake again but even more intensely . I was gonna have the biggest orgasm ever. I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of his shaft covered in my clear and white cream. Dripping down his shaft and over his plump full balls. I looked at my husbands face. He was red, sweaty and pleasure was written so harshly on his face —he looked to be in pain.

He released my leg and wrapped his arm around my neck and my hands instantly gripped it as his other hand gripped my hip.

He was breathing harshly in my ear. Squealing , moaning and groaning. "Shit mamas.. your pussy is too good".

"You want me to cum?" He asked. I nodded quickly. "You want all my cum.. baby?"

I gasped "I want it all .. please baby... pleeease" His thrust became irregular and harsher.

"Want me to cum in my pussy?"

That was it. This intense feeling was settling in the bottom of my stomach and before I knew it my vagina began to clench and massage his dick. I began to jerk and cry out gibberish. His high pitched moans was too much as I creamed all over his dick.

Michael began to tremble and stiffen as his orgasm hit. He screeched as his tip began to throb and shoot loads of sticky cum inside of me. His teeth sunk into the side of my neck as he jerked and shook.

He pulled out quickly as it became to much and his cum dripped down my sore kitty.

I let out a loud sign .

It was quiet for a minute before we both broke out into giggles.

" I love you Michael"

" I love you more Mama"