Youngin {2}

Onika

    I surely didn't want the fun to end now. It was 2 'O' clock in the morning and the party just ended. In New York culture, you'll either migrate to someones home and continue the party till its time for work , crash at a friends house, or take your man/woman home to finish what you started at the club.

The city that never sleeps.

Taking someone home sounded like the perfect option for me right now. Going home with a certain someone sounded even better. Its not so often people get to say they met someone of Michael's caliber ,but to sleep with them—never. All those nights of dreaming about fucking a rich,famous and big dicked freak. That was every poverty stricken, ghetto girls dream in Queens

This would just be another check off my bucket list.

Being a rapper— a female rapper, is hard in the industry at this time. You have so much to prove and so many wrong moves that could be made. I have always been promiscuous and proud. I wouldn't fuck for the top because I don't have to. I'm talented. Fucking Michael would be for pleasure only, but the benefits would still be lovely.

The pleasure of possibly getting my back broken by Michael Jackson and a possible spurt in my career was enough to get my senses going.

The DJ continued to mix while giving shout outs on the mic. "Shout out to Jennifer! I see Beyonce exiting! Its been a jammin' night!"

Diddy patted Michael on the back before kissing me on the cheek and waving goodnight.

I glanced at Michael through my thick lashes. My friend Tasha was engaging in a discussion with him, gushing about whatever. Something her and I and most  bestfriends shared —secret codes. Nothing planned, but we knew each others body language enough to get what was going on. Tasha caught on to my attraction to Michael the whole night. Throwing me constant smirks and giggles.

I yawned obnoxiously and stepped forward placing my hand on Michael's arm. Tasha arched her eyebrow at me before moving to get her purse.

I was going straight for the kill. It was no need in beating around the bush.

I leaned up on my tippy toes to his ear, "Soo... Michael. How about you come to my hotel. We could continue conversation there" I said in a low-raspy whisper.

His cheeks glowed a bright red and before he could speak, Tasha interrupted.

"Well Nicki , Teka and I are riding back with Jay and Kellz. You called for a ride or a taxi or somethin'?" she asked. I signed,"No not yet. I'll be fine though. Y'all go ahead"

She smirked, "Alright, you have a goodnight boo and be safe"

People were still leaving and the front entrance was packed.

I turned my attention back to the conversation at hand. I raised an eyebrow indicating I was still waiting on an answer.

"I really have to get back to the hotel. I have to be with my kids" he explained. "Bill can you go ahead and clear the back ,please"

I pouted slightly, "Awe man. That's too bad."

A big bulky guy stepped forward and cleared his throat before speaking. "Well Mr.Jackson, Grace usually puts the kids in bed way before this time. You might as well get some adult time in before going back to ...them"

The two shared a stare for a minute ; as though they were having a conversation with their eyes.

Michael glared awkwardly at him before biting his lip. "O-okay"

Yes! I yelled in my head

Michael

The ride felt so awkward. I never done anything like this before and I was so nervous. My heart was racing and my veins were pulsing. It's been awhile since I've been with a woman in an intimate way.