Addict

1996

Michael's chest heaved as he struggled to breath, gasping for pockets of air. He was a sweaty red mess. His hair that were usually in his tight curls were frizzy.

The room was hot and felt like the walls were closing in as he got closer.

The room was a mess. Clothes, pillows and pills tossed everywhere.

He didn't care. He was focused. He was closer than he has ever been to his goal. All his fantasies and thoughts we're finally coming to fruition.

The large flat screen TV flashed its graphics and the sounds spewing from it was becoming silent and his vision blurred.

His phone began ringing for the fifth time in that hour.

He ignored the sounds. He was numb.

He was getting closer and closer to finally seeing the fireworks.

He wasn't thinking about anything.

He was thinking about busting this nut.

His dick was more than moist from the lube, it was now wet with lube and precum. His hand moved up and down his shaft, making sure to massage his sensitive tip.

With his legs spread wide, his other hand massaged his large and plump jewels.

He was hard and his dick began to beat along with his heart. His stomach and toes clenched.

He was biting his lip so hard that he can taste the iron flavored substance began to flow.

He was whining and shaking. He was so close.

He finally opened his eyes and watched the ebony women on the screen take her costars penis deep inside her throat.

He imagined it was him getting his dick sucked and fucking the beautiful woman's face.

Then finally it happened.

"oooooh fuck!" He moaned loudly. His balls began contracting as the first spew of his load shot into the air. It seemed like forever but, shot after shot landed on his abdomen and some even shot onto his shoulder with another shot managing to get on his cheek.

Mission accomplished. He felt good. So much better.

Maybe this time he finally got it all out. Doubt it.

After bathing in his satisfaction, he decided it was finally time to go to work.

Another day but, another dollar to be made.

Picking up his phone, he noticed his employee was the one calling him over and over.

I'll just talk to her when I get there. He thought.

~~~

Working in Retail is hard, especially when you're the boss. Sometimes Michael could barely get through the day without his bones aching and cramping. It's demanding but, he loved it. It kept him distracted from his... problem. Sometimes.

It's been times where he would risk his job for a quicky every once and a while.

Like the time he met this brunette with horrible breast surgery and
swollen lips. She was decent and a freak. She was so straight forward he couldn't resist.He took her right to his office and worked her jaw muscles for 30 long minutes.

Or the time he dicked down this Asian lady. He remembered that day. He was feeling kind of weird and needed something to calm him. Her aura and soft spoken nature is what attracted him to her. He took her to his car and folded her body in different positions.