Youngin{1}

Inspired by the beautiful Nicki Minaj ! #nickiminaj. This is gonna be based on 2001 events.Not edited.

2001

The club was hot and muggy as people danced tightly together.The smell of narcotics and sweat lingered in the air.The upbeat tempo of "Family Affair" by Mary J Blige transitioned to the heart felt melodies of " U Got it Bad" by Usher.

Michael surely didn't know why he was here or why he let his friends Chris Tucker and Brett Ratner convince him. He felt out of his element and extremely awkward.

Sitting in the VIP along side Diddy, Chris , Brett , and a couple security guards and some entourage he noticed a group of women making their way towards the dance floor.

"Ayo PETE, tell Nick to come on over here" Diddy shouted over at his friend/security.

The women were beautiful but it was one in particular that caught his eye and made his dick twitch.

His palms began to sweat and his anxiety began to creep up his throat.

Her figure was voluptuous. Not a damn straight line in sight. Her eyes were slanted with a cat eye that made her look even more exotic and mysterious. The tight dress she had on made her breast look as though they were gonna jump right out the top.

And just when he thought he couldn't find anything else more perfect on her , she turned around to give Chris a hug and her ass was HUGE.

Michael was knocked out of his daze when he heard her gasp .

"Michael fucking Jackson oh MY gosh" she gasped and he noticed a slight accent.

Michael began to blush as he held his hand out , "Nice to meet you, and you are?"

She shook his hand and took note on how huge his hands were,"Onika but you can call me Nicki if you like"

He licked his lips and smiled before being caught off guard by Nicki giving him a big hug.

She pulled away and blushed , " I'm sorry , I just always wanted to do that"

He chuckled before gesturing for her to have a seat , " it's okay Onika"

Nicki sat down and made sure to sit extra close to him .

She made sure to be on him like white on rice that whole night.His cologne mingled with her hormones in such a pleasurable way. She couldn't take her stare away from his big, veiny and pale hands either.

She couldn't believe she was sitting next to one of her favorite artist. Growing up in Queens everybody loved Michael Jackson. After her Mom introduced her to the "Off the Wall" album when she was little,she would fantasize about growing up and being Mrs.Jackson all the time.

The beats of Jay Z flowed through the air and she began to bop and rap along to the lyrics. This was her element. Rap just boosts her confidence like nothing before.

"H to the Izz-O, V to the Izz-A
For shizzle, my nizzle, used to dribble down in VA" she quietly rapped.

Michael nodded his head to the beat before glancing over at her , "you have a pretty tone"

She blushed before biting her bottom lip, "Thanks"

Michael noticed her scooting closer , crossing her legs with her Red Bottom heel in his lap. Her breast pressed against his shoulder and her arm around his.

"I need a drink" he thought

He sipped on a little bit of Jose Cuervo before signing .

He caught all the signs of her flirting tonight and didn't know whether he could control himself.

"She looks as though she's in her early 20s , I can't" he thought. "I'll feel like a greasy old man"

But that didn't stop Nicki and her intentions.

Nicki's kitty began to purr and drip at the feel of the muscles in his arm. She wanted him and part of her wanted to live that fantasy in reality.

"Soooo Michael? Enjoying the party?"she asked.

"Yes it's wonderful, I love going out and studying how people interact since I never get to do it on a day to day bases."

She nodded, "Well I'm use to the scene, this is a jiggy party Diddy decided to throw"

He giggled at her lingo and shifted.

The party began to die down and security notified Michael that it was time to go.

"Well it was nice meeting you Onika but I have to go home to my children now"

She stood up adjusting the top of her dress making Michael eyes linger for a minute.

She turned around purposely bending lower than she had to to retrieve her purse.

"Awwwwwe but the night doesn't have to end just yet Mr.Jackson"

To be continued....