Sooth my Ache{1}

"Look at this shit!" Michael yelled.

We were currently watching the Eminem video "Just Lose Yourself" that everyone was talking about . It was disgusting and I know Michael was hurt by it.

We just got home from a peaceful dinner and it was our first romantic date night for us in a while and the aura was ruined.

I signed and rubbed my swollen belly. I hated seeing my husband like this , I hated the fact that people couldn't see what I what I saw in him.

But fuck them . We don't need their approval and we don't need their support -- we have plenty of that!

I waddled up from the couch and groaned. I was 7 months pregnant, I managed to squeeze my swollen ass feet into these nice ass Gucci heels and this tight ass black dress was killing me.

All I wanted was to come back home and get my pregnant kitty pounded cause lordt I was craving it.

My pussy has been quivering the whole night and now I have a fuming husband to console.

"Baby , babe. It's stupid, we are bigger than that. Who cares about Eminem!? He really isn't all that good if he has to attack another artist" I exclaimed. I softly rubbed his back and tucked his hair behind his ear.

Would I be wrong by just brushing this off and hopping on my husbands dick ?  Who the hell seriously gives two fucks about Eminem's tasteless and not so great music video.

He shook me off and groaned , " of course you don't understand how embarrassing this is! I have to constantly turn on the TV and see things like this! OUR CHILDREN has to see this one day"

"They know who their daddy is, nothing matters but you to them! A few assholes compared to a whole wave of love is nothing." I rubbed his chest and pecked his lips.

"So let's forgot about this and finish our beautiful date night on a good note"

He yanked my hands from his chest and moved me away softly. " gosh , Do you ever care about my feelings Angela. You can't just push shit like this to the side . So STOP"

I stepped back and frowned. The nerve. "EXCUSE M-"

"You know what I don't have time for this . I need a drink"

"Well what the hell is your problem JACKASS!? I'm just saying the truth! WHO CARES!? IM SORRY HE HURT YOUR FEELINGS but fuck him. We gotta have thick skin sometimes and just brush off dumb elementary shit like this!"

Michael signed and glared at me , " I wanna be alone and I don't want to deal with you and your ghetto attitude. Like always I'm disregarded."

I felt a pain in my chest and my eyes began to burn with tears. Ghetto attitude? I never ever have disregarded his feelings. I have been a supportive wife for 10 years WHILE carrying and taking care of HIS children.

He begged for another one and now I have to suffer an angry husband who neglects ME and pushes ME to the side because of the recent uproar he has been getting in his career.

"You know what fuck you MICHAEL. Stay away from me and my ghetto ass attitude forever! I'm done with you!" I shouted before waddling off crying hysterically.

Stupid ass hormones didn't get the memo that I was suppose to march off like the unbothered black Queen I am.

I struggled to get up the 5th step and began to huff and puff . Im so damn fat.

I'm fat , now here comes more tears.

I don't wanna be in this house with him another second . I'm staying in a guest villa.

"Baby" Michael signed . I looked behind me to see him following me up the stairs. "Leave me alone Michael."

"I'm soooorrry" he whined. He grabbed my waist helping me . I yanked his arms away, "I don't need your fucking help"

He continues anyway. I hate him for knocking me up and being an idiot.

When I finally made it upstairs , I kicked off my heels and marched to our closet . I picked up a Louis suitcase.

"No , no no, no ,no. You are not leaving Angela Jackson. Stop being dramatic. I'm sorry. I'm just upset because our night was ruined and my feelings were hurt". I dropped the suit case onto the bed before turning around and folding my arms.

"I should be caring for my beautiful, pregnant Queen. Instead of upsetting her" he groaned . I slowly turned around to face him and his eyes flowed with sincerity .

"You hurt my feelings" I pouted. He half smiled before walking up to me and pecking my nose.

He pulled me over to the long crystal mirror that was on our wall.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind before kissing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry mama" he groaned through kisses."You looked so damn good tonight"

I blushed as I felt my arousal drip. "I love knocking you up" he growled.

I signed and moaned at his sweet kisses. His tongue trailed my sweet spot behind my ear.

I moaned ,"why?"

He gripped my hips, " Just knowing that your pussy is mine. I get to pound it and claim it. No one else can have it . I get to make you scream and shake"

He placed my hands on either side of the mirror.

"Then I get to come deeeeep and hard inside you , creating a beautiful masterpiece. And making you a mother is such a beautiful thing. You baring children only for me "he trailed as he pulled the bottom of my dress over my waist.

"Not only that" he continued as he pulled the top of my dress down releasing my plump , milk filled tits.

"You're super horny when you're pregnant. My little squirt gun" he giggled.

I moaned and began to quiver from the anticipation. My whole inner thigh was dripping and sticky. I was a sloppy mess in between.

I looked in the mirror as Michael unbuckled his belt, pulling his underwear down right under his balls. I loved when he fucked me like this.

Not edited.To be continued...