Chapter 1: Adopted two Jaguar

I let out a tired sigh as I was done with my dance workout. I walked over to where my water bottle is and take a big sip. "Hah, that was a good workout." I put the towel around my neck wiping off the sweat from my face while walking out of the practice room. I walked towards my bedroom and begin to strip out of my clothes and throw them into the laundry basket that is beside the bathroom door. I walked inside the bathroom and walked into the shower. "Hey Friday, play ON by BTS," I called out to Friday. "Yes, Ms. Stark."

Once BTS song played I turned the shower on letting the hot warm water hit my skin. I grab my shampoo and put it in my hair while singing along to the song. I then grab the soap and clean my upper body and then my lower body. After I was done I went out of the shower and put the towel around my body and went out of the bathroom. I walk toward the drawer and pick out a pair of black underwear and an oversize T-shirt. Once I was done I head towards the kitchen and drank my protein smoothie that was in the fridge. "Friday is there any news today?" I asked leaning onto the kitchen counter. "Yes, there had been reports about the avengers battling Thor's brother Loki and his alien army," Friday said as he show me a hologram video of the fighting. I watch the video seeing the avengers battling Loki's army. There were many of them and I saw a portal above dad's tower, seeing many armies coming out of it. I look at the video with a worried expression knowing dad will get hurt. "Will dad be ok?" I asked timidly, "Mr. Stark will be fine. He knows what he is doing including the others, Ms. Stark." Friday say reassuring me and I let out a sigh. "I know, but I don't like the idea of him putting his life on the line though." Friday then close the hologram video.

Nick Fury told me that dad will join the avengers and he chose other certain people to join also. At first, I was against it but dad wanted this so I support his decision. Like the supportive daughter, I am. I never really met the other avengers and I am pretty sure that dad didn't tell them about me which I won't be surprised.

I let out a sigh, "I hope dad won't get himself killed." Then suddenly I heard an animal cry. It sounds like it was close too. I followed the sound and open my front door. I looked around me before looking down to see two jaguar cubs was few inches away. My eyes widen as I stare at the two cubs. How did they get here? I thought to myself. One of the jaguar cubs has black fur while the other has pure white fur. I watch the two cubs come up to me and let out a cry. I bend down and gently pick them up, "Oh you poor babies, why are you guys out alone?" I look around to see nothing. I don't see their mother anywhere. I look down at the cubs seeing the sadness in their eyes. "Did you lose your mother?" Surprisingly they shake their heads. "Oh, I see..." I trail off.

Knowing taking care of these cubs is a big responsibility. I look at them and they remind me of me when I was little. After my parents were murdered, Tony adopted me. My parents and Tony were close friends and they made a promise if anything happen to them he will take care of me from then on. Dad told me about them and how they were such kind people. I vividly remember them but I still have some pictures of them.

I took the two cubs inside and place them on the kitchen counter. "Friday, do a diagnostic scan on these two jaguar cubs." Friday then scan the two causing jump in surprise. I let out a giggle, "It's alright." I say softly to them. "It appears that the two jaguar cubs are 3 months old."

"Is there any injuries?" I ask.

"No, my scans ditect no serious or minor injuries," Friday told me.

"Hmm, Friday give me some information about Jaguars."

"Right away Mrs. Stark."

I look at the hologram screen and saw the information about Jaguars. I learn that they live in grasslands, swamps, and jungles of the Western Hemisphere. I then started to believe that someone brought these jaguars from their habitat or for other reasons. As I look at the information the two cubs started to play with each other. I let out a small smile. "I gonna name you guys." Two of them stop playing as they heard this and run over to me and look at me cutely. "Ok, that's cute. Hmm, let's see. I think your gonna be...Jack." I say pointing to the white jaguar. "And I think your gonna be...Nick." I say pointing to the black jaguar. They let out a small roar. They seem to like their new names.