chapter 9: pregnant

I still haven't tell dad about La'jar yet and I was scared of his reacting's if he found out that I'm now married to him, or better yet probably flip out discovering that his daughter is married to an alien from outer space and mostly be pregnant. 

speaking of being pregnant, I notice that I didn't get my monthly. Normally it would start around beginning of the month. I also notice that I'm having morning sickness and having some cravings. it looks like I'm having these symptoms but I wanted to make sure before making any conclusions. I ask Friday to ran a scan and he said that I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I was so over joyed  that I'm now pregnant with La'jar child but now how am I gonna tell dad about this? 

I know that dad will freak out if he finds out that I'm suddenly pregnant and married to an alien. Right now I'm inside the bathroom feeling scared and nervous. Ok holly, calm down. Everything is gonna be alright. No need to be scared. I say to myself trying to calm down however my hands is shaking little bit. Oh whom am I kidding I'm still shaking. I don't want La'jar hating me for being pregnant or him abandon me and our child. 'sigh' now I know what it feels like trying tell your husband that she is pregnant with their child. It's nerve wracking. I then heard the door open. Craaap his home. Okay holly, you can do this. Just tell him and everything is gonna be fine. I took a deep breath and went out the bathroom. I went into the living room to see La'jar. "La'jar can I talk to you for a moment?" I hesitantly call out to him. La'jar turn around and nod. I walk to the chair and sit down. La'jar then walk up to me and sit down next to me grabbing my hand gently. "What's wrong my love?" La'jar look at me in concern. I look at him already feeling nervous. "L-la'jar do you....want children?" La'jar look at me surprise. "Of course I want children but it's your decision and we don't need to rush into things if you are uncomfortable with it." He say with a soft reassures tone. I felt a relief at his answer. "But why this sudden question Holly?" I didn't answer his question and grab his hand and put over my stomach. Once I did that, I then felt a small hand press against inside my womb. I saw La'jar eyes widen in realization. "your..." He trail off and I only nodded as tears pour down my face. La'jar instantly pulls me into a hug. "I'm gonna be a father." La'jar is overjoyed by the news. We stayed like that about for some time. "When did you learn this?" La'jar asked. "About few hours ago. I ask Friday to run a scan and he said that I'm Five weeks pregnant." La'jar nuzzle against his head against mind. "I promise that I take care of you and our pup." I only smile and tears kept flowing. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys. I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I didn't know what to put into this chapter and I want to ask to tell me of what your ideas for the next chapter that I'm be working on. I want to tell you guys that I won't be updating the next chapter until of my last day of school which is almost the end of this month. I will create the next other chapters during that time.