Chapter 3: Getting to know each other

I went back down the library and kept reading my book. After reading couples of pages, I let out a sigh. Everything had happen, I need to clear my mind. I close the book that I've been reading and put it away. I went up the spiral stairs case and started change into dance clothes. I got my stuff and head towards the dance practice room. I went inside the dance room and put my stuff down and put my phone with my Bluetooth speaker. I connect my phone to the bluetooth and pick a song. I walk to the center and began to dance.

(This is the dance that Holly is doing)

I close my eyes and just let the music control my body. Feeling all my emotions in each movement I made. I didn't realized that I made a small audience. 

 The song ended and went to a next another song. "That was beautiful." I jump and spun around only to see my guest. "T-thank you." I sutter out. "Wait, why are you standing out here. You should be resting." I said with a stern look. "I heard your song playing and I got curious." He said. "Oh, sorry." I look away in shame. "Why are you saying sorry. Your dance is beautiful." My face instantly became red. He then step towards me and then brought his hand to my cheek gently caress it. I stand there in shock for a second. He pulls away and I look at him. "Why are you wearing your mask? I want to see what you're look like." That made him quiet for a moment before he reach up to his mask pulling out a tube creating a hiss sound. He then slowly take off his mask off and I let out a gasp. 

He was definitely not human. He got dreadlocks that goes to his shoulder. He doesn't have lips but have mandibles. His also has beautiful dark black skin that have specs of red. Not only his feature got my attention but his yellow eyes.

I wasn't afraid at all in fact I found him attractive. I didn't realize that I brought my hands up to his features and gently touch his face. I felt him stiff under my touch but slowly relaxed. There were a moment of silence between us but it wasn't awkward. "I just realized something, we didn't introduce ourselves." I say breaking the silence. He also realized that before saying. "My name is La'jar." I smile. "My name is Holly."

We then talk about for some time and La'jar talks about his race and his home. I was in awe and ask him can he teach me his language which he said yes. The language was a bit difficult but I manage grasp of it. "La'jar, what happen to you before I found you?" I ask him. "I was battling a bad blood." He told me. "Is it some sort of a criminal?" He nodded. "Bad blood is when they don't follow the way of the code. They will kill the innocents with no remorse." He explains. "I chase him through the galaxy until I landed on earth. Not long after we battle one another and I manage to kill him however he manage hit me on the waist. I slowly  walk through these woods until I stop close to your home and pass out from the blood loss." I look down at his wound seeing some blood seeping out. "So that's what happen when I found you." I said quit softly. I then notice the time to see it was late. "It's getting late, we should be heading to bed. I'll show you to the guest room." I'll help La'jar walking by put my hand on his brood chest and one of his back. I lead him to the guest bedroom and put him on the bed. "Good night La'jar, I'll see you in the morning." He also said good night and I then walk out the door closing it behind me. I walk in my room and change into my nightgown. I  grab Jack and Nick and walk up to bed and climb in. "Good night Jack and Nick." Both of them meow also saying good night to me. I turn off the lights and close my eyes instantly fell into deep slumber.